Chapter 9: Park Bo Eun And Park Jimin.

Chapter 9.

" I love you, bro "

Park Boeun's POV.

This class was so boring. I needed to get out from here before I went crazy. Mr. J was really boring, talking about history and stuff. Did we really need to study history? Stop talking about the past man, move on.

Well, skipping this class was easy peasy since he was not a strict teacher and didn't ask many questions.

I put my hand up, interrupted in between his teaching..

" Yes, Park? " He looked at me. I faked a painful face. Whining a little bit while holding my stomach. Wish there were trophies given to me.

" May I go to toilet? Girls' problem. " The lie easily slipped through my tongue.

" Yes, go now. " Of course he gave the permission. Call me queen.

I ran out of the class once I reached outside. I grinned widely.

' Stupid teacher ' I thought.

(A/N: Sorry if she is being rude. I just think to make her like a rough girl, strong and cold-hearted also rude)

I walked through the hallways until I reached at school's field and took a seat at the bench.

The wind hit me made me shiver. I hugged myself to warm myself, though it was not working. Suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and was greeted with an angry face of someone's brother. Well, technically, he's 'my' brother. Park Jimin.

" Park Boeun! What are you doing here?! Are you skipping your class again? You know, this might be your last chance. You've done enough trouble, missy. " I showed him my innocent smile and gave a little aegyo. I knew it always work on him. How did I know? Well, I just know.

" History class was so boring and I always felt the need to get out of the class before I puke. " I gave my reasons. My brother flicked my forehead. I groaned because of the pain.

" Glad you know the feeling of a pain " He said. I rolled my eyes still rubbing my forehead hope to ease the pain.

" Boeun, please stop this. You worried me and mom. You start skipping classes, came home late at night and I know you even smoked right? Please stop your attitude this instant. I'm begging you. " His eyes showed me how disappointed he was of me. I started to run away from his gaze. I didn't have the guts to look at him straight in the eyes.

" Ever since that guy took your--- "

I cut him off immediately.

" Please, please don't mention him. " I stared at Jimin. He sighed heavily.

" I'm sorry. "

" I know I've changed. But, can you please hold on for a while? I need to get this through first. You don't understand. I just need more time." I walked away from him before the tears started prickling down to my cheeks.

But, Jimin stopped me before I took any further steps.

" O-oppa, why? " I asked sadly.

" Boeun, how dare you left me there. I haven't finish yet. "

" W-what? "

" You know, you're the most stupid girl I ever meet. I understand you. I understand you so much that I did this and that was because I really care about you. I don't mind your past. The past is the past. We need to keep going forward to have a better life and that better life means, you and me together in every situation. We depend on each other and we love each other and we help each other. I'm going to help you go through this even for 1 year or 100 years. I don't care because you are my little sister. " I burst into tears.

" I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry. " I cried hugging him. The tears stained his shirt.

" I know. It's going to be alright. " We hugged like that for few minutes before he decided to let me go.

" Come find me when you need help because I'm always be here. " He smiled. I nodded.

I know you always be right here with me but I ignored you because I thought you didn't want a little sister like me.

I promise I'll change into a better person and you're going to be proud of me even if it'll take few years.

Wait for me. brother.

I love you my brother.

" I love you, bro. "

---------------------------------------

How it is? I hope you like it. Sorry for my typo grammar. Hope you don't mind it.

| Its sad that Jungkook can't join with his member in GTA(Golden Disk Awards). I wanna see his performance. |