Chapter 3

A/N: I want to thank everybody for the positive feedback. The votes and comments mean a lot to me, enjoy xoxo.

I woke up to my phone ringing. ugh who is calling me this early. I'm really not a morning person, I rolled over to the other side of the bed to grab my phone. It's my agent so I answered the phone half asleep.

"Rise and shine sweetie I need you up and moving! You have to get ready for your birthday photo shoot." My agent said reminding me that I have to take my "bayou barbie" themed birthday pictures.

"Okay I'm getting up now." I mumbled feeling myself fall back asleep. I didn't wait to hear her response before falling back to sleep. I was sleeping good until I felt something soft against my cheeks and lips. Blinking my eyes half open to see Flau'jae holding my face in her hands while she pecked my lips and cheeks repeatedly.

"Unt un time to get up baby you have a photo shoot to get too." She said rubbing her thumb across my bottom lip before pressing a soft sweet kiss to mines making me moan into her mouth. She wakes me up like this and expects me to just leave, I think not. I rolled us over so that I can be on top with our lips still connected. Flau'jae gasped making me stick my tongue in her mouth causing her to grab a handful of my ass and squeeze making me moan. I pulled away to sit up on top of her waist to look down at her. Only to see her bitting her lips while staring in my eyes.

"There won't be no photo shoot if you wake me up like that?" I said grinding down on her making us both moan. She sat up with me still being in her lap and her hands palming both my butt cheeks. "Sorry not sorry baby I just couldn't help myself. You should know that even in your sleep you still look beautiful." She said giving me a kiss that left us both wanting more. She's so lucky I have to get ready for my photo shoot because we definitely wouldn't have left the bed no time soon.

We both separated to gather our clothes and toiletries to hop in the shower together. She had to go to a meeting with some puma execs and I drove to my photo shoot across town. I arrived at the location, greeting everyone upon my arrival before sitting in the chair to get my hair and makeup done. I looked in the mirror and fell in love with my hair and makeup. It was giving bayou barbie all the way. I took some videos and pictures to post on instagram.

 I took some videos and pictures to post on instagram

198,036 likes
AngelResse10: Bayou Barbie 🌸

The photographer had a great idea for me to take pictures inside of this huge barbie style box. After taking shot after shot inside the box, I looked at the photos and was amazed at how good they turned out I'm so excited for my birthday. The whole theme is barbie and this photo shoot will set the tone for sure.

Within 2 hours of the photo shoot it was nearly wrapped up I'm just waiting in the dressing room for my agent to give me the green light that everything was done and I'll be on my way. I unlocked my phone to post some content on TikTok with my makeup done up, gotta give my supporters a sneak peek of my look.