Chapter 7

Flau'jae POV

Flau'jae POV

"Let's go.. Let's gooo.. Look clickbait everything I do keep going viral.." I sat in the studio listening to my engineer mix down the new song i just recorded. It's been a week and a half since I was cut from the AmeriCup trials. The trials was no joke foreal.

Between the early morning practices and the Olympic level weight training sessions it felt like we was training to be a marine how hard we was working. I was cut on the 4th day of the training camp. I wasn't to upset about it if anything it made me want to grind harder. Angel is still in Canada, she was giving them people her all mane that girl is a beast.

After I was cut I stayed in Canada with her for a extra couple of days to show her some support and to spend a little more time with my baby. Now that I'm back home it was time to put in work at the studio. You know I'm always on go when it comes to my music. I'm working on a new freestyle using Latto's put it on the da floor beat. I had already finished the song I'm just waiting for my engineer to put the last finishing touches on the vocals.

While I was waiting I felt my phone vibrate i checked it out to see a member of the coaching staff emailed me to let me know that a big package with 2,000 of my limited edition jerseys came in. The package was apart of an NIL deal so I have to head over to the LSU coaches office and sign each jersey with my signature so they can ship it off.

"Aye flacko send me that when it's done, you know how I like it. I gotta handle some business right quick." I told my man's who just nodded his head already knowing what the play was. I grabbed my keys and my belongings before heading towards the door dapping him up on the way out.

I made my was through the campus greeting a couple of people on my way to the LSU gymnasium. I decided to walk through the basketball court since that was quickest route to the coaches office.

As I made my way through the entrance of the building I was surprised to see their was somebody shooting hoops alone. It was really odd since nobody was allowed to be inside the building without special clearance. The closer I got to the person i noticed that it was a girl shooting and mane she really was ballin'. She was shooting threes grabbing her own rebounds , stepping back shooting mid range shots and doing some nice layups. I'm not going to lie.. She was nice on the court. She hard but I'm tryna see what she really got. I want to play a quick one on one with her before I head to the office.

"Damn girl you got mad skills , you mind if I step in." I said stepping behind her slightly scaring her. I can tell I caught her off guard. She turned around to face me with a smile on her face. She was a tall brown-skinned pretty girl with straight black hair. She palmed the basketball in one hand.

"Do you think you can handle this ?" She said dribbling the basketball while walking backwards. I chuckled while taking my book bag off sitting it on the baseline.

"Psttt I can do this with my eyes closed. First one to 20 wins." I said smiling walking towards her. She threw me the ball wanting me to go first. Getting in a guarding position.