Chapter 21

A/N: I'm so toxic😭 sorry in advance..

"I have a two hour studio session then I have a photo shoot for teen vougue magazine

"I have a two hour studio session then I have a photo shoot for teen vougue magazine." I said holding the phone to my ear as I clutched the Louis Vuitton backpack with the other hand. I wasn't in a rush cause I left the house early.

"Okay shoot me a text when you're done with the photoshoot." My momager said hanging up. I put my phone away as i continued to room 402 where the studio was located.

After having a successful anniversary trip it was time to go back to regular programming. Angel has been booked and busy , while I have also been working on my music and accepting more brand deals. Which came with obligation such as, showing up to meet and greets, photoshoot's, commercial advertisement shoots and more. It felt good to be at such a high level at such a young age. I love my life , real bad.

I entered the studio feeling at home. Rocko was sitting down adjusting his sound board. "Wassup , my boy." I dapped him up , placing my backpack on the table. I pulled out my second phone that I use to write and send my music too.

"What it do killa , I seen you and your shawty on the gram doing big thangs on da islands." Rocko smirked showing his grillz. I laughed , pulling up a chair to sit down.

Me and Angel went crazy on Instagram enjoying our anniversary. We went jet skiing, cliff diving and hit up a few clubs near the island. Let's just say our notifications have been blowing up we definitely went viral.

"You know I had to go all out for mines." I said as I watched him stroll through the different beats. As I listened to the music there was this one beat that caught my attention it was an upbeat sound with piano keys in the background and beat drops in the middle. It was giving gangster love trap vibes, the more I listened the more lyrics started coming out.

"Aye that's the one right there, play that I got something for it." I told Rocko as I got up heading towards the booth. I picked up the headphones and took a seat.

"Start the beat." I said into the mic, the beat start and I felt myself zone out."

🎶🎶🎶

(A/N:Song - Major Nine x Show Me Love)

Mmm

You can catch me in the city , attitude bad cause the bitch I like keep fucking with me

I'ma fuck you real good eat the pussy like it really ain't nothing to me

Ohhhh

Why you think like that, pack light don't bring that back, girl don't talk about your feelings you illing

Okay show me love
When you mad and you can't take it
I'm gone show you love
Even when I think you faking
Cause , we don't trust nobody
I know you don't trust me, I don't trust you come through give me your whole body
I'm gone fuck your soul like