Chapter 10

Flau'jae's POV

101,600 likesFlaujae: without a doubt I'm the greatest 🐐🖤

101,600 likes
Flaujae: without a doubt I'm the greatest 🐐🖤

*******

I'm sitting in the studio with my air pods in listening to some old beats on my phone with a notepad in my lap. Every now and then I'll write down random lyrics that would pop up in my head. My manager who is also my mother informed me that I will be meeting with a new producer today. She said they specifically asked for me and have been trying to work with me for some time. Music is my first language, I love working with new people especially within the music industry. I don't care about how many followers you have as long as you bringing some heat to the table you coo' with me. I believe everybody deserves a chance to be heard.

When I walk outside all I see lights, camera, action

Louie V shades on tryna tune em' all out they looking at me for the answers

It's hard for me to stay focused when my granny fighting cancer———

I mumbled to myself while writing and listening to the beat play. I saw movement out the corner of my eye I looked over and saw a woman standing close to the studio door. I paused the music and gave her my attention since she was staring directly at me.

 I paused the music and gave her my attention since she was staring directly at me

"Hello I'm India , I'm a producer I'm supposed to be meeting with you today." I could tell by the expression on her face she was shy her voice was so soft and light. There was no denying the fact that she was really attractive but she didn't have anything on my girlfriend. She was a very beautiful girl. Standing at 5'5 with light creamy smooth skin and I could see she had dimples on both side of her cheeks.

I stood up and extended my hand. "Hi it's nice to meet you , I'm Flau'jae please feel free to get comfortable. I'm really excited to see what you got for me." I said shaking her hand and pointing at the extra seats in the room. she smiled flashing her dimples before taking a seat next to mines.

We hoped into a conversation smoothly and everything was going great. it was as if we been knew each other previously. she told me a lot about herself and her career. I was surprised to hear that she was only 23 and has worked with a lot of big time and underground artists. I listened to some of her beats, samples and demos. Man this girl is a beast in the lab I'm definitely going to be working with her fo'sure.