prologue part 1

Third person Pov

It's a beautiful day to be out, the cool breeze of the wind, buffy clouds, and the warm feeling of the sun and the weather wasn't too hot or too cold, some people could say it's the perfect weather.

A young man in his early 20's walks toward an apartment complex to see his good friend and that he hasn't been replying to his texts or calls lately.While carrying a backpack on him and holding food as well and carrying a kato-bukuro on his shoulder.  

A/n It's day time

A/n It's day time

???: Hmm, wonder what the hell he's doing. Better have a good reason for not answering my replies before he gets my foot up his ass.

As he finally approaches the apartment building and goes up the stairs to the second floor he heads to the third front door of the second floor and rings the doorbell. He hears loud grunting from inside and decides to knock on the door, as he hears his friend yelling from the inside.

???: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M COMING, HOLD YOUR DAMN HORSES!!!

As he jumped from the sudden yelling, he started to get annoyed by the attitude and was starting to wonder what in the world was his friend doing this whole time.

??? mind: He better be lucky to have a good explanation or he's getting an ass kicking.

He hears footsteps coming closer to the door, so he steps back a bit just in case his friend opens the door aggressively and doesn't drop the food. As the door opened he saw his friend, he had black hair and had bags under his gray eyes. He blocks the sunlight with his arms due to it being bright from the sun and of what it looked like that he hasn't left his apartment in awhile. His good old friend Leo.

Leo: (20 years old) AHHHH, TURN OFF THE LIGHT, IT TOO DAMN BRIGHT!!!

???: -_- Dude... it's 2:00 pm in the afternoon of course it's bright out here, now you're gonna explain to me why you haven't been replying to my calls and texts or I gotta beat it outta you.

His friend lowers his arms and starts to look more clearly now and his eyes adjust to the brightness and gets a closer look in front of him and starts to get pale after realizing who he was yelling at and it was his good old friend ever since middle school "Arata Kamada".