Chapter 4 Academy Life

Third person pov

Now that Leon and Arata don't need to do what Lady Zola originally planned, they prepare themselves to attend the Academy. They are now on their floating Island that they would, and began to make their own places to stay. Leon is watering the flowers and Arata is helping him out as well, along with Luxion and Sagira.

Arata: Gotta say this is more relaxing.

Leon: You said it.

Arata: *smirks* Especially the look on Zola's face when she saw us!

Leon: *smirks* Damn right you are!

Sagira: I can tell you're both very Satisfied.

Arata: Yes indeed. Good thing that we got Luxion's robot to help me out as well, with that we managed to get my own.

Luxion: It was my pleasure to help you Master.

Leon: It's a good thing we found this floating Island on the way home.

Arata: To be fair, you're the one that found it. I was sleeping on the way home.

Leon: NO! NO! We discussed this! It's either we found it together or you found it.

You see the reason Leon is single is because he doesn't want to have all the credit, cuz if that were to happen, he would get promoted to a higher rank. And since he wants to be a background character and not get attention toward himself. He decided that both him and Arata found the Island together, so it makes it sound like he didn't find it by himself.

Arata: *sighs* Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say... Besides, our new homes should be finished in a few months, especially the projects I've already started... How they going along Sagira:

Sagira: Smooth sailing Arata.

Leon: You know, you haven't told me what you're planning.

Arata looks at Leon with a smirk.

Arata: Don't worry Leon you'll know soon enough... Just you wait, Just you wait.

Leon had sorta a bad feeling of what Arata is planning... They stop watering the flowers and look at the Admiring the view. Leon sighs satisfied.

Leon: This is the life dude! All we need is to attend the Academy, me finding a wife at the Academy, and simply living my life as a Baronet.

Timeskip

Leon: WHAT!!! WE'RE BOTH BARONS!!!!!

From the sound of it, both Arata and Leo got promoted and Leon wasn't happy about it They were in the living room with their father, Arata goes up to the table in the living room and picks up the paper.

Arata: Yup looks like it.

Balcus: I mean yeah, it says that they're granting you "Leon Fou Bartfort" and "Arata Fou Bartfort" a Baroney.