prologue part 2

Flashback end

Arata: After that we slowly got to know each other and learned about one another's past. After two months in the school year, we started to trust each other. Then I wanted her to get used to me hanging around her and I wanted her to get to know someone else besides me. I introduced her to you, the two of you got along well, so it wasn't bad... Plus later on she did make another friend besides us, I believe Hitch was her name.

Leo: Yea true... But there were times she hung out with Hitch but she mostly hung out with us.

Arata: Now onto my swordsmanship.... It started during my middle school time. I got into it when I was helping my mom clean her stuff in our storage room we have at home. She went through all of her old stuff from the previous years, including high school...She came across her old kendo stuff that she did back in high school, from the expression I was giving back then, she knew that I wanted to get into it. So she helped me learn the basics and from there on I trained myself for a while into swordsmanship and trained by myself halfway through my middle school years. But that's when she came along and let's just say she's a someone to not fuck around with.

Leo gulps in fear as he remembers the sparring match of Arata and "her" and he was 100% right. She isn't someone to take so lightly and not to fuck with, unless you want to dig your own grave.

Leo: You mean.

Arata: Yup and let's not forget her school wasn't that far from ours. She was mostly known as the deadliest Student council President to ever exist when she was still in High school she attended.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Arata: Satsuki Kiryuin (20 years old)

Just hearing her name sended chills down Leo's spine.

Leo: And how did you two meet?

Arata: Hmm It was during my 1st middle school year, I was training with my bokken I use for training. At the middle school I went to, there was one girl named Aya in my class that constantly got bullied. So I confronted her one day, when I decided to talk to her, I could tell from her expression that she was terrified, she couldn't trust anyone. I showed her that I wasn't going to harm her and I attempted to start a conversation with her. She eventually started to talk to me and even told me that when she got home and whenever her parents weren't home, her older brother would use her as a punching bag. That got me furious, even though I'm an only child, I was always seen as an older brother. The reason is that some of my mom and dad friends would come over and they would bring kids with them... Some were elementary age and some of them were even my middle school age.