Chapter 5 Into the Dungeon

A/n For those who question on why this story says complete, it because there's word going around that stories that aren't complete are getting delete. So for the time being as of right now, i'm marking them as complete for now, I'll still update them and don't worry i'm continuing on making new chapter for you guys. I'm also doing it for my Death note story  as well, and if some how they get delete, I have docs of the chapters if it does get delete, so I won't haft to start from scratch.

Also tell me how you like the story so far, and just a reminder that i'm gonna put stop uploading chapter til season 2 comes out, I do plan to make my own chapters when I reach the end of season 1. Also if you have any tips for my leave go ahead and comment them, I enjoy getting feedback so I can improve for my future stories.

Now let's get on to the chapter!!! Hope you like it and leave a vote as well!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov

It was the next day and Arata once again was in the capital, heading to Erhard and seeing how his sword came out. He brought his money bag with him since he was going to the exploration class today. He is now at Erhard shop and opens the door, Arata sees Erhard at the front.

Erhard: Hey Arata.

Arata: Yo Erhard, so how did it turn out?

Erhard: came out better than I expected.

He goes to the back to get the sword, as Arata was waiting he was thinking of the new dungeon that he'll be exploring and wonder of a new hidden area that he'll encounter. He wasn't too worried about Leon, since Daniel and Raymond.

Arata mind: Hopefully this will last longer then the one I had before.

Erhard then returns and is carrying his sword in a cloth and places it on the counter in front of Arata.

Erhard: Well go ahead. See it for yourself.

Arata picks it up and removes the cloth, and let's just say Arata was speechless of his new sword, it had a black scabbard and it had an interesting shape for the hilt. 

He unsheaths it and looks at the blade itself, it was the perfect weight for him

He unsheaths it and looks at the blade itself, it was the perfect weight for him... Arata stepped back a little bit from the counter,

He twirls his blade and can tell right away that this sword was 100 times better than his old one.

Erhard: Well, Whatcha think?

Arata: Erhard.

He turns and faces him with a smirk on his face.

Arata: I think this might be your best work yet.

Timeskip

It was time for the exploration class to start and everyone was waiting for their teacher to arrive and instruct them on what to do... Leon and also Olivia joined as well, everyone was in their adventurer outfits.