Chapter 9 Aftermath

Third person pov

Now on Luxion that he got when he and Arata found Sagira and Luxion, his main body is the aircraft itself.

Now are on their way back home to relax for sometime after the whole duel against the Prince. Not only that, Arata and Leon agreed to Angelica's father that she could take some time off at their home. Angelica and Olivia are on the deck, as Angelica leans on the rail discussing her talk with the Prince and nothing changes his mind about his feelings for Marie, after that she finally accepts it.

Angelica: It just feels foolish now, nothing I said was ever going to get through to the Prince. It was pure selfishness and all I did was make poor Arata and Leon an outcast.

Olivia: I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself, Leon and Arata knew what they were doing. Leon said that the two of them were playing the villain to be the hero. So we had to know that they would be cast out.

Angelica puts her hand on her forehead and looks down in guilt.

Angelica: It doesn't matter. I went to see the Prince before I properly Thanked Arata and Leon. Not only that I haven't thanked him when he saved me from those monsters in the dungeon. I'm such a terrible person.

Angelica was on the verge of tearing up, but Olivia comforts her by a side hug. Angelica embraced it... On the high level of the aircraft, Arata saw the whole thing with Sagira and Luxion with him, who was now wearing his casual clothing since he wouldn't need his school uniform anymore.

 On the high level of the aircraft, Arata saw the whole thing with Sagira and Luxion with him, who was now wearing his casual clothing since he wouldn't need his school uniform anymore

Luxion: This is tremendously depressing, will you not at least attempt to console her.

Arata: Why should I. She needs to feel this right now after what me and Leon just did for her. I'll admit I could let the dungeon thing slide, but the whole situation with the Prince won't. It's exactly like if we saved a wife from her no good husband, kicked his ass and send to med bay. But for the wife instead of thanking us for saving her, she goes to the piece of shit husband.

Sagira: I agree, let her be for the time being... By the way, don't you need to go meet Leon and explain where you got your Lost Item and what actually happened to you in the dungeon.