Chapter 2 The unknown

Third person Pov

10 Years later Timeskip

10 whole years have passed since Arata and Leon got isekai in the otome game that they both played before dying. Arata, who is now a teenager again, is under a tree. On a hilltop relaxing near his home, Arata was reflecting on what he's been doing over the past 10 years.

 On a hilltop relaxing near his home, Arata was reflecting on what he's been doing over the past 10 years

Arata (17 years old)

Arata pov

Arata mind: Can't believe 10 whole years have passed, if i'm gonna be honest. Time felt very fast in an instant. I got used to the environment of this world, so has Leon.

I just sigh in annoyance of calling who was once "Leo" and is now named "Leon"... It's a good thing that I got to keep my actual name that I was given in my previous life, but my whole appearance did change. But hey I ain't complaining about it... Still got to keep my name.

Arata mind: In the beginning, I was rusty with my fighting skills and swordsmanship... Apparently my new body wasn't used to it, so since I had my memories restored when getting reincarnated. I trained my body and re-learned all the lessons that Satsuki gave me of my swordsmanship and Annie's fighting lessons as well. For me to get back to my usual self before I died.

I picked myself off from the floor and stood up, and stretched my body and yawned. I looked at the view from the hilltop I was standing on, I was thinking back on my previous life and how everyone I knew about my death.

Arata: *sighs* Hope your all are doing well back at home... I should probably see what Leon's doing.

I started to head where Leon usually goes to.

Timeskip

I'm almost to where Leon would usually be at, he would always move stuff around and put them into the sheds that were near the windmills... I walk closer and I see a human figure in the distance and I was close enough now, I could see Leon who is also now a teenager. I call him out to get his attention.

Arata: Hey Leon!

Leon heard me calling him and he turned around.