Chapter 4- The Party

FREEN'S POV

I woke up when i felt two arms wrapped around my body.

" Baby.. Wake up.. " Becky said.

" Hmm.. "

" Hey its already 8 o'clock.. Let's eat break fast. " Becky said softly. I felt her got up.

" Five minutes." I said in a sleepy tone. Im still really sleepy.

" Five minutes? fine. " She said then kiss me on my lips. I smiled and tried to sleep again.

I don't know if its already five minutes but Becky is shaking my arm again.

" Ummhh.." i moaned. I want to sleep more.

" Dont moan like that. It turns me on.. Wake up Baby.. Your five minutes is up. " she said and i can feel her pout.

" Five more minutes. " said.

" Ehhhhh~ wake up now or else i'll make love to you right now. " Becky said in a warning tone which made me smile wider and im already fully awake now. Tho i dont want to open my eyes yet.

" Hmm.. Ten minutes then.. " i said im a playful tone.

" Sarocha!" Becky yelled and  I laughed. She wont call me Sarocha unless her patient is about to lose or something else.

" Hahaha fine fine.. Loser.." i said and about to get up but Becky stopped me.

" Loser huh? " she said and i saw her smirk.

" Kyaaa ! hahaha Stop stop! Becky hahaha!" she suddenly start tickling me.

" Whose the loser now hahaha?" she asked as she continue attacking my sides.

" I am! I am! kyaaa! hahaha B-becky st--" but i was cut by her lips.

" Pervert. " i said as i looked at her eyes full of lust. Becky is now on top of me. Her arm on my sides then she kissed me again.

our kiss became passionate and i felt her hands slipped inside my night shirt.

She was about to reach my chest when we heard the door bell rang.

We pulled apart and looked at each other.

" Dont tell me its her again. " Becky said irritably.

" Rosé? Why would she? Today is her birth day and im sure shes preparing for tonight " i said and get up when Becky got off me.

" Who knows? Maybe shes making sure that you'll come.. " Becky said.

" Hmm.. Well i can only see one reason why i wont. " i said and hug her.

" And what is that?" Becky asked but i can see her sweet smile.

" Hmm... What do you think would it be?" i asked naughtily. She chuckled and pinch my nose.

" But i'd rather not give you that reason today. Because this is the chance weve been waiting for. Then we dont need to hide. " she said and kiss me on my forehead.

She was about to kiss me on my lips but the door bell rang again and i giggled when she made a sour face.

"Come on. Take the door. I'll just change clothes. " i said and pushed her off my bed.

" Ka~~~." she said but before she go she pecked my lips and wink. I shook my head as i watch her happy smile turned in to a serious one.

Does she really think it's really Rosé? But it really cant be. Anyway i went to the bath room, took a really quick shower. Change into my usual clothes when theres no work.