Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Mia's POV

I was awoken by Professor with a boy "what's wrong professor? Who is he?" I ask standing up "come on Mia he is Caspian the tenth he's with us he is helping us to get out" Professor explained as soon as he said that I am practically pulling professor out of the dungeon we are half way out when I realized that I left the notebook and the guitar on the cell "wait! I forgot something" I said "what did you forgot?" Caspian said "I forgot the notebook and the guitar I have to get it" I said "It's just a notebook and there's a guitar back in the how come on we're losing time" he said pulling me with him "it's not just a notebook there are songs there that I made while I was in that damn cell so I have to get it" I said pulling my hand away from his grip but he is so strong I can't fight him "please I need it I don't even memorize the chords and the lyrics of some songs please I have to get it" I lied just begging for him to let me go so I can get the things "okay stay here I will go and get it" Caspian said "okay thank you" I said a few seconds later Caspian appeared with the guitar and notebook "thank you!" I said as I hug him "okay now that you get that come on we're losing time" we continue our way to the dungeon's gate when we heard a gong or a bell goes on "oh no come on quick!" Caspian said as he lead us on the stables "go ride a horse wait for me here I have to help them" he continued before he pass the door he turn around "don't get out" he said a few seconds after he said he disappeared as professor and I just got on the horses someone shouted "For Narnia!" It's weird that I think the voice sounds like Peter my eyes went wide when I realize what's going on I was about to jump off the horse and go out when I was stop by professor "stay here" he said "but my siblings are out there I have to go" I said "they would only be happy if you stay here you are much safer here than going out between a fight"  He said again all I can do is nod but I'm still worried about the others what if they get killed? And didn't do anything to help them a few minutes later Caspian appeared covered in sweat he ride one of the horses and bring another one with him "let's go!" he said while panting he kick the horse and the horse ran until it goes out of the stable to be followed by professor while I don't know how to ride a horse so I just follow Caspian's steps but when I kicked the horse it won't budge then when I kicked harder I regret it the horse ran out of the stable while I hold the rope or whatever you call thing that is attached to the horse for dear life and screaming my lungs out as the horse run all I can see is that Narnians were being attacked by telmarines and that I have passed the castle's gate I was pulled out of my misery when someone stopped the horse for me by pulling the thing that I was holding for dear life hard I was panting for seconds then all of a sudden my vision turns to black and that's the last thing I remember before passing out...

A/N: So Hey! I just got Pitched Slapped! Pitch Perfect 2 is awesome! I was supposed to watch it with my best friends but my sisters want to watch it also so we watched it as a family so sorry... it's my parent's treat so it's free...peace!! and sorry if this is short!