Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Harry’s POV

“Help us! Peter, Edmund, somebody please!!”I hear  someone shouted from the east “did you hear that?” I ask “what are you talking about?” Susan ask as they all turn to me “someone shouted from there” I said. Suddenly all I can hear was the bird I guess they are trying to listen to the voice. “Help!!” “oh my that’s Lucy come on sounds like they are in danger” Peter said running towards the east. “guys who’s the fastest runner?” Edmund ask while running. “me” Liam said “please run as fast as you can and help them” Edmund said. Liam run as fast as he can to the east in a matter of seconds he’s nowhere in sight  as we are heading to the eastern part I heard “Help somebody Edmund, Peter please someone save us!!!!!!!!” and seconds later  “MIA NO!!!”

Liam’s POV

Where are they I can’t see them but I’m on the eastern part now then I heard  “MIA NO!!!” I look to my to see Lucy crying while holding Mia I run to them before Mia was out of my reach I reach for her hand and pulled her up when I touch her hand I immediately regret what I do to her I called her fat even though she’s not. When I rise her and carefully drop her to the ground Lucy hug her like there is no tomorrow that’s when the others show up panting Mia’s siblings was hugging both her and Lucy. After that they ask Lucy what happened when Mia fainted but before she hit the ground the one close to her  which is Harry grab her all of her brother and sister rush towards her “ What happened to her” Susan ask “she fainted” Harry answer “lay her down and let’s wait until she wake up maybe she’s tired I’m tired to you know running” Edmund said all of us agree  and sit on the ground. Lucy came and sit next to me “thank you very much for what you did” she said “you’re welcome” I said she smile at me and stand up before she leave she kissed my cheek then sit between Edmund and Peter. When she kissed me I felt electricity go through me.

Mia’s POV

Why am I here? In our school alone?. Suddenly I see myself and my best friends Ericka, Sandra, and Danica we are in the 7th grade. Danica was angry because Sandra was spending more time with her other friends but it’s ok  for me and Ericka. Sandra was saying sorry to Danica multiple times but Danica don’t accept it then the venue change we are at the stairs Sandra was in a meeting for their performance that was supposed to play on Wednesday and we are waiting for her while we are waiting for her I return the book that I borrowed from the library then Danica followed me to borrow a book Ericka was left  waiting in the stairs when we came back Ericka said to Danica to swallow her pride and say sorry to Sandra  but Danica said that her pride was too big to swallow but when we are heading to the gate Danica was asking forgiveness from Sandra but Sandra just ignore her like what she did to her Ericka cried she said to me because I ask her why is she crying she said that if we break apart surely I go to Sandra’s side and she will go to Danica’s side like twins that parents divorces then the other one goes to the mother and the other one to the father and will never see each other again both of us tried all we can but it leads to nothing that’s when we broke apart me and Ericka stay together Danica was in the America now Sandra was in other school that’s why I am with Ericka. I wish one day we see each other again then make up but I doubt that  they still remember  me and Ericka it’s been a long time. Remembering this day makes me cry then I hear my name being called then I feel someones shaking me.

Harry’s POV

It’s been 7 hours when Mia fainted now while I was staring at her laying  in my lap unconscious when I see a tear flow down her face. I wake her up “Mia” I said shaking her lightly I do it again and she twist then open her eye she sat up “Harry” She said “what happened?” she ask “well you fainted then I lay your head on my lap so you would get comfortable?” I said “oh thank you but where are the others?” she ask “the boys look for woods and the girls look for food” I said “oh ok” is all I heard before silence “um.. Mia?” “yes” “I’m sorry for the bullying thing can you forgive Me?” “I don’t know show me that you change first” “thank you Mia  for giving me a chance” “no Problem” she said “so you sing?” I ask “well yeah Harry if you don’t mind can we start all over again before you show me that you truly change” “ of course, Hi I’m Harry Styles and can I ask the name of the beauty in front of me?” “of course young lad, I’m Mia Pevensie” she said as we shake hands.

A/N:

Hi guys! Long time no update I’m sorry that I upset some of you for breaking my promise that when the last chapter have 10 votes and 5 comments from different persons I’ll update but I didn’t sorry really I’m just busy at school for our play I need to memorize all the lines of Lefou in the beauty and the beast and I don’t want my grades to get lower cause when it got lower my parents will possibly tell me to delete my account so I’m not taking the risk. And thank you for the ones who read this thank you for the votes, reads, and comments and guys if you can’t understand the chapter please leave it in the comments so I can edit it. Oh and one more thing do you want me to change Lucy Hale in the characters if you want place the  name of the artist/singer that you want to replace Lucy. Bye.