Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Niall’s POV

“Well let’s see… I didn’t tell you guys that I was being bullied because I don’t want you guys to worry about me so I keep all the pain even though it hurts now you’re saying that I was selfish by accusing me of being happy because you’re worried…..well I’m happy because I was reunited with a friend now learn that before accusing me ask before you say what you think..” Mia said. I felt terrible she was saying something else but all I could think that I hurt her, we hurt her and her brothers and sisters didn’t know about it she kept all the pain that we did to her. “good way to lose her again, Peter” Susan said “we would not lose her if she gets back earlier” Peter said “ if you did-” Susan was cut-off by Mr. Tumnus as they call it “stop it and listen there are telmarines around here the other narnians are hiding-” “they already know that” Trumpkin said cutting Mr. Tumnus off. Mr. Tumnus glared at him and continued “as I was saying the others are hiding and if we didn’t get Mia as soon as we can they can capture her”

Mia’s POV

*while Mr. Tumnus is explaining at the others*

As I was walking further from the other I start to wonder my life as an ordinary teenage girl will I have some friends except Ericka? Will be lucky enough to prevent bullying? I don’t know maybe. I was break from my thoughts when somebody grab me I was about to shout when a hand cover my mouth and that’s all I remember before I pass out

Unknown’s POV

I was sitting when the guards barge and bringing a girl into my room “we found her on the woods, my lord” one of them said “ok give her to me and go” I said “as you wish, my lord” “hello there who are you? and why are you in the woods?” I ask as she wake up “where am I?” was all she said “I repeat who are you?” “why do you want to know?” I’m getting annoyed by this girl “for the last time who are you?!” I ask my voice rising “ i don’t give my name at someone who I don’t know” she said ok now I’m annoyed “WHO ARE YOU!?” I ask by shouting and banging my hands on my table she looked at me with fear and said “ Mia, Mia Pevensie”

Mia’s POV

“are you from here?” the man that I don’t even know his name ask “no” I replied man that guy is scary “ok” he said and walking out of the room leaving me alone. I don’t know where I am I just know that I am kidnapped. Oh my, what would I do? Will they find me? Maybe not.  I was break from my thoughts when the man step once again in the room “where am I?” I ask “at the palace, my palace” he said “may I ask, who are you?” I ask him “ I’m King Miraz or you can call me Miraz” he said

A/N: hi guys! Chapter 15 is up 20 votes for the next chapter and THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE 13K+ READS AND 500+ VOTES THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!