Mount Olympus

"Daddy! Mummy's gone!" Diana barged through the gates of Olympus, her precious new son Billy in tow.

Zeus sat on his throne, a lightning bolt in his left hand, his right shoulder in bandages.

"Serves her right," Hera smirked, rolling her eyes as she sat in her throne at Zeus's right hand.

Zeus's stare pierced his wife.

"Hey, I had nothing to do with it," she shrugged. Her honeyed voice irked Diana. "You know I'll never touch your whores."

"Hera," Zeus's thunderous voice shook the throne room. "Leave us."

Glaring daggers at Diana, Hera slunk away.

Turning to Billy, Zeus spread open his arms. "Come here my boy," his stern contenance broke into a grandfatherly smile. "You've done well with the power we entrusted to you."

The tiny boy looked awestruck. "Mister Zeus?" If there were flies in Olympus, they would have flown into his mouth.
"Thank you, s-sir," he stammered.

"What sir? Call me Gramps," Zeus scooped Billy in his arms and sat him on his lap. "I've kept up with the times."

A wise man with a beard pushed a strange looking contraption into the room. "Zeus, this should solve the root of your problem."

The old man's eyes fell on the tiny boy on the King's lap. "Hello, Billy," he ruffled the boy's hair. "Since you're here, you can test this out."

"Solomon?" Billy's smile lit the room.

"Of course, my boy," the wise old man smiled kindly at his protege. "Zeus's got repetitive strain injury from throwing your Shazam bolts."

Little Billy stared at the floor, contrite.

"Aw kiddo. Not your fault," Solomon lifted Billy's chin to look him in the eye. "Anyhow, this contraption will take care of it."

Turning to Zeus, he pointed at a large metal bucket in his invention. "Power goes here."

Zeus put the lightning bolt into the bucket. The contraption whirred to life.

Solomon's eyes met Billy's. "Say your word."

Billy tilted his head. "Shazam?"

Solomon's invention whirled and hurled a lightning bolt, hitting the boy.

The lightning faded revealing the World's Mightiest Mortal in the adorable boy's place, seated on Zeus's lap, flattening him.

"Get off. You're as heavy as that big oaf of a Titan, Atlas," grumbled Zeus.

Captain Marvel jumped off Zeus's lap.
"Shazam," Marvel's deep baritone replied.

The invention responded with another lightning bolt, changing the Herculean man back into the itty bitty adorable little boy.

"Great job," Zeus clapped Solomon's shoulder. Then he crinkled his nose. Beside him, Solomon gagged.

 Beside him, Solomon gagged