11

Zachary Taylor.

Zac was minding his business when he got a call from Fatima, he had called her twice prior but she didn't answer.

She was finally returning his calls, "Yea, I been calling you." The line was silent.

He took the phone off his ear then looked at it, he was confused. Then he heard shuffling.

"How that feel?" He heard making his eyes widen, "So- ugh it feel so good." He heard Fatima's voice.

He hung up with quickness, he felt his chest caving in. "I swear she foul as fuck!" He mumbled angrily.

He texted her immediately, he didnt give a fuck if she was fucking that bum ass nigga, he was furious.

He knew they hadn't been together but for her to call him while she's havi ng sex was very childish.

BaabyMoms.

Oml you foul as fuck.
Dont ever call my phone on no lame ass shit like that.
That was disrespectful af.

He was definitely mad because she was having sex with him and he knew it was becoming more serious.

Fatima didnt play about her body, she didn't just give it to anyone. In her whole life she'd only ever had sex with 3 people.

Him, her first body Tyler and now Kaiser. Zac was not happy about it at all.

He ignored it after that, he made sure to block her contact. It was his week with Jr so she had no reason to be talking to him.

He got on Instagram and scrolled down his timeline. "Na mfkas playing with me, gotta be." He said outloud.

He must've been tripping because there was no way Fatima and Kaiser were on his timeline.

Then she posting niggas talking about love when she just told him 2 days ago it was nothing serious between them.

If Zac hated one thing it was being lied to, sure he was a damn good liar but being lied to made him angry.

He had been told he was a hypocrite but he didnt care, he reported the post and blocked her instagram.

He closed out his phone, he didnt want to hear nor see Kaiser or Fatima on his timeline or through his phone.

He got up and walked to Jr's room, when he got there he opened the door and Jr was still asleep.

He went over and kissed his cheek, he went to turn his nightlight off and saw the photo of Fatima on his stand.

He turned it down and walked out wi th out turning off the nightlight like he had intended to.

He went to his room and turned on his tv. He was fed up.

Fatima Wilson.

"No I'm tired!" She laughed as she wrapped her towel around her tighter than before.

Kaiser smirked, "Mhm I bet." He chuckled wiping hisself down as Fatima stared.

"Okay maybe just 1 more round." She walked over wrapped her hands around his neck.

Her towel fell at the same time, Kaiser smiled as he leaned in to kiss her just as her phone rang.

She rolled her eyes, she went over and grabbed it. Gloria was calling her and she answered.

"Yes my darling?" Fatima spoke sarcastically, "Wyd? Im tryna go out tonight."

"Girl I'm finna lay my ass down, Im tired." She spoke pushing Kaiser from by her when he kissed her neck.

"Mhmm bitch you must be under that nigga." Fatima laughed, "And you is too hoe." They both laughed.

"Okay call me tomorrow, love you!" Gloria spoke. "Okay love you more mwah." She ended the call.

She went to check her notifications and saw Zac's messages, her face grew in confusion.

She began to text back but her messages didn't go through so she called but that didnt work either.

She went to her call log to redial and saw a conversation earlier that day, she went to it and was shocked.

The call was in between her and Kaiser's alone time. "Bro what the hell." She spoke.

Her words gained Kaiser's attention,"What happened Shine?" He asked immediately.

"I don't know if i buttdialed him or you did but one of us called Zac while we were having sex."

"Tt? Ion know how that could've happened, where was yo phone?" He had the same face as Fatima.

"It was under the pillow cause it was on the charger and it was cold so i sat it there."

He stared at her stupidly, "the same pillow yo head was on half the time?" , "Damn," she cursed.

"Well I'm not gonna apologize it was an accident, he act like I'd do that to him forreal, his bum ass."

She mumbled the last part, "Thats yall," Kaiser said minding his business, only way he got involved was if he was asked to.

Or if Fatima was disrespected in any way, "So when you gone tell him we official and shit?" Kaiser asked.

"When he drop off Jr this weekend." Kaiser nodded, the two got dressed in pajamas and went to bed.