The Suspect

Days turned into weeks, and Amit Rathore heard nothing from the detective he had hired. He began to lose hope and questioned whether he would ever see his invention again. When his phone rang, he was in his laboratory, going through some old files.

It was Rajesh Singh, the detective he had hired. Rajesh sounded excited and asked Amit to meet him at his office as soon as possible. Amit hurried over to the detective's office, curious as to what information Rajesh might have.

When he arrived, Rajesh greeted him and invited him to sit down. He then told Amit that he had found a lead on the theft of his invention. Rajesh had been investigating the online black market, where stolen goods were often sold, and had come across a listing for a VR machine that matched the description of Amit's invention.

Rajesh had traced the seller's location to a small town in Uttar Pradesh and sent a team to investigate. The team had found that the seller was a man named Ravi, who had recently come into possession of the VR machine.

Ravi had no background in technology, and it was evident that he had no idea about the true value of the machine he was selling

Ravi had no background in technology, and it was evident that he had no idea about the true value of the machine he was selling. He had acquired it from someone else but refused to disclose the identity of the person.

Rajesh had managed to obtain a photograph of the person who had sold the machine to Ravi, and it was someone Amit recognized immediately. It was a former colleague of his who had left the laboratory a few months ago to join a rival company.

Amit was shocked to hear this and couldn't believe that someone he knew could be involved in the theft of his invention. But Rajesh told him that they needed to investigate further before making any accusations.

The detective suggested that they visit the rival company and see if they could find any evidence that linked the colleague to the theft. Amit agreed, and they set off for the company's headquarters, determined to uncover the truth.

To Be Continued...