The Redemption

With Rohit's confession and arrest, Amit Rathore's stolen invention was returned to him, and justice had been served. However, Amit's mind was still plagued by the fact that someone he knew had betrayed him and sold his technology to a rival company.

Amit knew that he needed to move on and focus on the future. He was determined to improve his invention and make it even better than before. He spent countless hours in his laboratory, tweaking and fine-tuning his machine.

Months passed, and Amit's work had paid off. He had improved his invention to the point where it was now capable of seeing not only the past in 3D but also the future. The implications of this technology were limitless, and Amit knew that he had created something truly extraordinary.

He decided to showcase his invention at a technology exhibition in Mumbai, where some of the biggest names in the industry would be present. Amit wanted to prove to the world that he was not just a one-hit wonder but a true innovator in his field.

 Amit wanted to prove to the world that he was not just a one-hit wonder but a true innovator in his field

The exhibition was a huge success, and Amit's invention was the talk of the town. Many people were amazed by the technology and saw its potential for various applications, from historical research to predicting future trends.

However, what Amit did not expect was the presence of Mr. Verma, the head of the rival company that had stolen his invention. Mr. Verma approached Amit and apologized for the actions of his employee, Rohit. He also acknowledged the brilliance of Amit's invention and offered him a job in his company.

Amit was taken aback by the offer but knew that this was a chance for redemption. He accepted the offer and joined the company, where he was given access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources to continue his work.

Under his new employer's guidance, Amit's inventions flourished even further, and he was able to achieve even greater feats. He knew that he had truly found a new home, a place where his ideas and work were valued.

In the end, Amit Rathore realized that sometimes it takes a setback to realize your true potential. He had been betrayed and lost his invention, but through hard work and determination, he had not only regained it but also found a new path in life.

The End