Chapter 7

Emerald's POV

I stare at Dean blankly for about a minute, and then bring my hands to my face to cover up my dissappoinment. "Dean, we're already in a prank war you fool." I turn around, uncover my face, and head downstairs for an aspirin.

I pull on the knob to Bobby's "Medicine Cabinet" and go through a few bottles before I find a pill container labeled "Aspirin". I unscrew the lid and take out two white pills. I place them on the table carefully, so they don't slide across it, and search Bobby's cupboards for a glass.

After successfully finding one, I fill it with tap water and take the pill. I place the glass carefully in the sink and started thinking to myself how easy it is to get a headache with Dean around, aparently, very!

I sprint up the stairs, just hoping I don't fall, and start looking around for Sam. "Sam?" I ask in a sort of shaky voice. "Sam?" I call out again, this time in a loud clear voice. "Yeah?" The voice came from directly behind me. I spun around quickly and locked him in a hug.

He wrapped his arms around me, and my knees turned to jelly. Just the way he makes me feel when I'm with him, it's like nothing else matters. I look up at him and smile, my heart melting then and there.

He lifted my chin with his hand, and with me on my toes, his lips touched mine. Everything felt so right.

Dean's POV

I pass Emerald and Sam in the hallway, who are, um, making out. haha, here we go. "DON'T SWALLOW EACH OTHER!" I call out in hopes of embarrasing them. huh, apparently they don't give a crap. Ah well, I gotta better things to do in life then watch people make out, so I'll watch people make out on T.V. instead.

Oops! forgot something! I get off the couch and walk over to Bobby's fridge. I open the door and pop a beer. Ah, that's more like it! I plop down on the couch and watch some good ole' tv.

Emerald's POV again

It was impossible to resist him, I kept pulling him closer, but I knew I needed to stay away, I just knew that something bad was going to happen. I pull away, fighting my desires. "Is something wrong?" Sam's voice poured out like secrets when you're drunk. I tried to say something, but I couldn't. Physically.

My throat closed and I couldn't breathe, yet at the same time I could, because I was coughing up blood. I fell to the floor, gasping for air. I felt a prescence, an evil one. Sam looked down at me as if I were scum, or toxic mold, I felt worthless in that moment, then I looked in his eyes, it wasn't Sam anymore.