Chapter 2 continued

3rd person POV

Sam typed furiously on his laptop, trying to find results that could lead him to Emerald. He didn't know why, but he felt like it was his responsibility to protect her. It was, of course. He had dragged her into this, he would get her back out.

"Hey Dean! I think I found something!" Dean walked over to take a look. "Apparently in the past year 3 dead bodies have been stolen, worth looking into?" "I guess."

The brothers hopped into the Impala and sped over to St. Kramer's cemetary, where they hoped Emerald would be.

Emerald's POV

I hoped that Cyrstal would be okay, but apparantly she's not. She's dead. She has to be.

I struggled and struggled, but I knew it was no use.

Just then Sam and Dean broke in. "Sam! Dean! God am I glad to see you!" Sam unties me and I see her, "DEAN! IT'S BEHIND YOU!" Dean takes a sharp turn and comes face to foot with Crystal, literally.

Dean gets kicked into the wall of the crypt and we all hear a crack. Finally I get untied and go help Dean while Sam blows the monster's head off.

As we were in the car Sam said "Emerald?"  "Yeah?" "That girl, the one I killed..." "It was a ghoul Sam!" interrupted Dean. "Well anyways Emerald, do you know her?" "Yes, that was my sister, Crystal."

Everyone is silent as we take Dean to a 'doctor' they know.

Dean's POV

The doctor said "I'm afraid when you went into impact with the wall you must have snapped your arm." can you beilive that?!  "Sam! Get me a beer! I'm gonna need it!"

Sam's POV

"Sam! mumble mumble mumble BEER!" was all I heard. I walk into the kitchen and yank open the fridge. I pop the lid off of an ice cold beer and hand it to an angry Dean. "Turn on the T.V.!" I walk over to the T.V. and push the button.

Then Dean said "Get dressed." "But I am dressed?" "In something COOL." "Jerk" "Bit..." "ALRIGHT" I interrupted to stop his pestering.

After I asked what was going on, he replied with "I overheard Emerald on her cellphone that she was going to a bar with her sister, Sapphire and you're  going." "No." "Who let her escape? You. Who let her almost get killed by her ghoul sister? You. Who needs to watch over her? YOU. That's final."

Emerald's POV

I love this bar, but then again, I'm so drunk my vision is blurry and everyting is weird. I ask the bartender for another and I see someone out of the corner of my eye, or someTHING, it was tall. "SAPPHIRE!"

Sam's POV

I walked towards Emerald, her acid green eyes twinkled as she turned to look at me. Her light brown hair framed her face in a pretty way, her freckles adding to the beauty. The green sequined dress she wore blew me away, she looked amazing.

Then, she screamed "SAPPHIRE! IT'S A GIANT! IT'LL KILL US ALL!!!! KILL IT!! OMG!!!" she punched me in the stomach laughing hysterically screaming "TAKE THAT HAHAHAHA!!! YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!" "EMERALD CALM DOWN!" "IT KNOWS MY NAME AAAHH!" she runs away, turns around, charges toward me and, kicks me in the nuts.

Emerald's POV

"TAKE THAT HAHAHAHA!!!" this monster just couldn't win! I kicked it in it's nuts HAHAHAH! BWAHAHA!

4:00 A.M. Dean's POV

*CRASH* "I SMELL VODKAAA!"  what the heck was that? Just then a girl with a green dress runs past and finds the bottle of vodka I had out before. "EMERALD?!" "DEAN! WHERE'S THE BACON? " "for?" "VODKA BACON! DUHHH!" I get out the bacon for her because EVERYTHING is great with vodka.

Sam's POV

I wake up to see what's going on, and I see Emerald cooking and bacon on the table, along with Dean gobbling it up.

I decide to try a piece. *SPITTAKE* "DEAN! NO VODKA IN TH BACON!" "HA! How did you know it was vodka?" I give him a look and ask Emerald if she knew "IT'S THE GIANT AGAIN!" she whacks me with a spatula to the face.

Emerald's POV (When finally sober)

"Sorry..." I told Sam who had a red mark on his face still. As Sam and Dean talk in the car while on our way to take Dean to get his cast off, I lied down to sleep.

Then I felt something cover my mouth. I looked up.

*SCREAM*