Chapter 3 continued

Emerald's POV

I open my eyes thinking about what either happened, or I dreamed about. It has to be a dream, Dean didn't tell Sam, right? I race downstairs for breakfast, and saw Dean.

"Dean! Did I really hit you with a frying pan?" "Yes. And it's too late, I already told Sam." I ran away realizing he saw me run into the wall... just like I ran into Sam right now.

"Hi..." "Hi, where's Dean?" "Eating the turkey sandwich I made him, there's one for you on the table but Dean said you only eat salads... If you want it get it before he does."

Sam's POV

I walk into the kitchen and look around, no doubt Dean ate it. He had a mocking grin on his scruffy face. "Dude, she's a keeper, she makes a good sandwich."

I go upstairs to get a shower as I think about everything, what can I say? She was very beautiful, and I like her, I can't get her out of my head.

Dean's POV

I sit next to Emerald on the couch, waiting for the scream. "DEAN! WHERE DID YOU TAKE MY CLOTHES THIS TIME?!" Ha! Never gets old, I should probably find his clothes before he kills me, I steal his clothes while he showers all the time. He hangs his clothes over the sink.

Emerald's POV

Man, Dean has to teach me some things, like pranks, maybe even some fighting! "Dean," "Yeah?" "Can you teach me how to fight monsters, and human beings maybe?" "...Sure."

The next day, still Emerald's POV

Wow, Dean taught me more about pranks than fighting! He has no idea that I'm still angry about him telling, life is good.

I could TP his car, put makeup on him while he's sleeping, classy, or, I could teach Cas how to shave another person... and maybe himself to.

"Dean, call Cas for me." "Why?" "Just call him, you taught me to fight and I WILL fight." Dean calls Cas after giving me a long, 'whatever' look.

Cas' POV

"Cas get down here." "Hello Dean." "Emerald wants to talk to you." Cas was upstairs? Wow I'm dumb, I thought Dean would call his cell or something...

"What could I help you with?" " Something called a prank, do you wanna shave Dean?" "Um... okay"

Later that night, 3:00 AM Cas' POV still

I hope I do not cut Dean, he would get upset with me. Emerald put some shaving cream on him and gave me a razor. "Okay, Cas you are going to carefully, but quickly slide this across here and his hairs should be cut off, if you do it right you shouldn't cut him."

Emerald's POV

"Dean, Sam, Cas, I made breakfast!" I couldn't wait to see Dean's face. I turned around and Cas was right next to me, guess he was already downstairs, and today was my 22nd birthday!

Sam came downstairs and we all waited for Dean. 5,4,3,2,1. "HAHAHAHA CAS OMG YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SHAVE HIS EYEBROWS! HAHAHA! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! YOU SHAVED EM' CLEAN OFF!" "WHAT?!?!" "Sorry, you didn't tell me where.." "I put shaving cream on his HEAD for a reason!"  Dean storms down and looks me in the eye. "You are very lucky it's you're birthday today." Dean growled as he covered where his eyebrows used to be.

"Ow, OW!, What's going on?!" My head hurt terribly, it felt like someone was crushing my skull. "DAVID?!"