Chapter 2

Emerald's POV

It was somewhere dark, cold. I couldn't see anything, there was just a dim light. But I knew, I felt in my gut, that I wasn't alone.

Who, or what, was there, was watching me. Stalking me. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. If I did, something told me I'd pay the price. Right then and there, I knew it had been a horrible desicion to leave Bobby's house.

I heard footsteps, as they came closer and closer my heartrate sped up. I held my breath, hoping it would leave.

But it didn't.

Sam's POV

Me and Dean were driving towards a fast food restaurant, trying to clear our minds and think about what was going on. Then we heard a guy talking to another guy, about a disappearance of two girls over the time period of only 3 weeks.

So  me and Dean walk over to the men, who seem to know a lot about the topic. "Hi, me and my friend heard you talking about some sort of dissapearance? Could you tell us about it?" I said with a feeling we would get some important  information.

3rd Person POV

"Well, my friend's daughter disappeared about 3 weeks ago, she was out with her friends." said the man in a blue coat.

"What did she look like?" said Sam "Blonde hair that's about to her collarbone, blue eyes, small build." "What was her name?" "Crystal."

"Who was the other girl, then?" Dean's voice surprised everyone, even Sam. "Uh, just some girl from outta town. No one even knew her," one man admitted. Sam's eyes widened.

"You met her?" He seemed very interested, confusing the man even further. "Yeah," he took a sip of his coffee, "She was kind of.. nice."

Dean crossed his arms as Sam spoke. "About this tall?" He raised a hand to his chest. The man nodded silently. "Brown hair that's short in the back, but gets longer in the front?" The man nodded again.

"Acid green eyes? Looks kinda like she wants to rip your throat out?" Sam shifted his weight onto one foot. "Did you know her or something?" The man asked quietly. Sam swallowed.

"Was her name Emerald?"

Emerald's POV

It had gotten closer, and closer, and closer. My heart stopped as I saw a quick reflection of light, knowing it probably wasn't a lost ring.

I felt it grab my arm, it's hand was freezing. I struggled to escape it's strong grip as it pressed a knife into my arm, slicing through til' blood was pouring out.

I screamed for Sam and Dean to help me, and then I see its face.

"Crystal?!"

Crystal sliced me again. "Why are you doing this?!"

"The nightmare has just begun." she grinned evily holding the knife to her mouth, getting every drop of blood she could.

"If you drink blood, and you're just like my sister, you're a ghoul! And my sister, she's dead?"

"Yes."

A/N: This chapter was edited by my lovely sister, xXDemyx09Xx, who is and already wrote a Supernatural fanfic (s)! Check her out!!

**I also helped her with writer's block c:** ~xXDemyx09Xx