Got The Responsibility

jimin's pov

i am in hospital checking miss juni . she is the one i operated on that day when i skipped the shopping plan with my brother, but i am happy that i have successfully saved her life . i went to miss juni she is resting on her hospital bed . when she saw me , she tried to sit i told her not to sit because she still weak .

"it's really good to see you miss juni, your body responding this fast to treatment i am happy to see progress." I told her.

Miss juni's pov

Dr kim jimin came to examine me after surgery . many doctors denied me before that i will not going to survive, me and my family roamed all over seoul to all big hospitals and doctors. all of them denied , and told my family to take care of me and fullfill all my wishes at home because patient will not going ro survive . but here , dr kim jimin saved my life , god gave me life and dr jimin saved my life he is not lesser than a god to me i am the kind of girl who cherish life . i love my life , i always wanted to live long and healthy life , wanted to live happy life want to marry with someone, want to have kids , I want my future kids like dr jimin .

"why i am thinking like that, ohh juni you are dreaming with open eyes." i scolded my self in my mind.

i was looking at dr jimin while i'm busy thinking about furure my kids . dr jimin completed all his process and left the room with beautiful smile on his face .

jimin's pov

I was seating in my cabin thinking about the incidents happened with jungkook . i felt guilty doing this to him . i don't want to break his heart, and i am unsuccessful to hide my feelings for him and it is encouraging him more to stay in love with me . i am doing nothing just worsening the situations from now i should not have to give him any ray of hope. What to do i am also a human sometimes i can't control my self infront of him , my heart always yearn for him ,........

"dr jimin..." i was busy in my thoughts when i heard nurse jia called my name and informed me that there is a meeting i have to attend . i left for meeting room.

end of jimin's pov

all senior doctors , md ,cmo all responsible person who runs this medical institute and hospital are present in conference hall .

"dr kim jimin.." md said.

"yess sir," jimin replied,

"dr jimin you know our hospital also affiliated with some govt NGOs and they have introduced some programme to serve the medical camps in some rural areas., There is huge population who cannot afford medical expenses this camp will going to serve them for free , this association and programme is designed with collaboration with govt , as you are responsible doctor we want you to enroll in this programme and want to lead it., there will be team of seven doctors and nurses you are authorised to choose team ." cmo said.

"thank you for considering me for this responsibility., yes sir it will be my honour to lead this., i am always excited to serve the humanity that's why I chose this profession and yes i will select the candidate to for medical team accordingly." jimin replied.,

"that's great Dr jimin this meeting was to communicate this program only. now you can leave." cmo said.

jimin left the conference room he is happy to hear that he will going to lead such good noble cause.

taehyung's pov

i am here in red chillies fashions., i am happy that i am going to work with reputed fashion brand , and more happy this company part of jeons business chain . after seeing my design hoseok hyung asked me to join.

oh i am going to work with team and fun fact i am going to lead that team . i know jungkook comes here in company often so i will going to get more chances to see him.

I need to call to jiminie Hyung. how many days has been passed we didn't spend much time let me ask him if he is free we can have lunch together.,

On call-

"hello Hyung are you busy? , if you are free can you come to "four seasons cafe ''it's near about your hospital."

"okk i am reaching there let's have lunch together , i have good news to tell you."

j hope's pov

I got call from , mom she asked me to hire taehyung, he is still freshers. he need some experience to lead a team. i have to call mom.

on phone call-

'' mom, I want to talk about taehyung. see mom overseeing the research and development of new styles for an organization. Managing the design process from conception to final styling. Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and seek design inspiration all these are the big responsibilities of a head designer and he is a fresher why are you asking me to appoint him on such responsible designation without any experience don't you think we should have to appoint him under team, I know mom he is talented but what about experience."

"okk mom,, as you wish I am going to appoint him as head designer."

But now what about other designers? who are working from many years. they will going to feel demotivated because they deserves promotion to this level.

ahhhhhhh mom why ?

end of j hope pov

jungkook' s pov

I got call from taehyung. he is very happy after getting job in red chillies fashion why j hope Hyung hired him as head designer ? he is still fresher well he is talented, Hyung knows the worth of people.

ohh taehyung you are like blessing to me., i got to know from him that jimin is going for medical camp. love u tae tae , you are cupid in my love story again you gave me information about jimin schedule now i have to plan .

Jimin i am coming with you , wherever you are i'm there my jimin. i am going to use this opportunity impress you, my love .now I am not going to back off be ready for seductive Jeon jungkook but how i am going to do that?

ohh Google I need your help.

how to seduce your partener - jungkook typed on search bar.

there are millions of articles on Google with expert suggestions.
------------------------------------
your sexy Jeon is coming baby

________________________

if you like the chapter
vote and comment