Promises Exchanged

Jeon,s mansion

It's early morning. The whole night, Jungkook didn't sleep well. He's still trying to call Jimin. Jimin is not responding to his calls from yesterday after that lunch. Why is Jimin doing this? why he is not picking up my call. Should I have to call Tae to inquire about it? But yesterday he already told me he doesn't know where Jimin is, so I shouldn't bother him. It doesn't look nice. Or should I have to call his mother? No, I shouldn't. I called her yesterday, asking the same thing again and again doesn't seems good Idea either. What should I do? Oh, Jimin, don't do this to me, baby. What should I do? What to do? Think something, Jungkook.

Eaunwoo? No, my Jimin is not like that. People just need gossip to talk about; they need spice in their lives. Pufft, what stupidity is this? Ruining someone's image just to enjoy gossip? Oh, why am I thinking like that?

"Jungkook,

when Jungkook was busy thinking about Jimin
Mrs. Jeon called his name while smiling. "Oh, thinking about Jimin? Mrs. Jeon asked

yes mom, jungkook replied

Well, I can see you love him too much and always think about him. Mrs. Jeon said

Jungkook felt embarrassment and shyness Mrs. Jeon noticed and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Jungkook, if I buy  whole shares of JLJ TV, we own 70% shares. I am thinking of owning the entire shares value to own the company. You know, we need news channels. It will be profitable to market our own chains of businesses. What do you say? Mr. Jeon is discussing business.

Oh, please stop, Jun. I don't want business talk on the dining table while having breakfast. Mrs. Jeon scolded both son and father.

Remember, tonight we are going to Mr. Kim's home to ask Jimin's hand for you and to fix your marriage date. I was thinking that your coming birthday is fine for your marriage.

Mom, my birthday is only next week. How do we do all the preparations in a week? Jungkook showed concern.

I will hire the bestest wedding planner; you both just need to select wedding suits. There oh there is lots of work to do, and I have to manage everything Mrs. Jeon said while caressing Jungkook's hair.
Jungkook smiled ear to ear hearing this from his mother.

Jungkook, looking at his phone,
"Should I have to call Jimin? You don't need to be so desperate," Jungkook scolded himself. I will meet him today and teach him a good lesson." Well, you are coming to me for forever, my love. I will teach you how to behave, and I will make you so addicted to me that you will not be able to live without me even for a single day. With that thought, Jungkook left for the office.

At Kim's home

Mrs. Kim is preparing everything to welcome the Jeons.
She is happy now after getting assurance from her best friend, Eun.

Oh Ari, I am so happy to see you accept Jimin and Jungkook's love, 

And for our son Taehyung. I am fully assured he will get someone who truly loves him, cares for him, and treasures him in his heart. I know it will heart him, but running after the person who already has someone else in his heart isn't good for our Tae.
I know It's tough time for him, and we will all be with him and support him. I am so happy, baby. You know how scared I was, but I know my Ari is always with right. Mr. Kim said all this while feeling happiness over his wife's changed views.

Yes, you are right. "I am always right, and yes, my Tae deserves the world," she said without looking at Mr. Kim.

In Tae,s Room
Jimin came into Tae's room. Taehyung is sitting on his bed. Jimin is standing in front of him, looking at him as if asking permission to sit beside him. Tae noticed his brother. He is looking broken, tired, and weak. Tae knows very well how much his brother loves him. He remembers everything about how his brother was protective of him. He is feeling a wave of pang in his heart looking at his brother's broken state. Taehyung is in weired indecisiveness. One side of his heart wants to run towards him, hug him, and cry in his embrace, and another side of his heart is hating on him for snatching the love of his life. Uh, why am I thinking like this? I should not have to feel like this. He is not even my real brother.
On the other hand, Jimin is feeling pain in his heart and seeing how hurt Tae is, and it's making him even more concerned. Tae is avoiding his presence, not even saying a single word. Jimin wants to run and hug his brother. He wants to pat his back. wants to stroke his hair. He walked towards Tae and sat beside him without asking.

Tae Bear, look at me. How long are you going to be angry with your Hyung Huh ? Jimin said

Keep your sugarcoated words to yourself. I don't want your fake concern, Tea replied.

Tae's bitter words pierced Jimin's heart. He always received love from Tae, but bitter words from Tae broke his heart, causing lots of pain.

tae baby brother Look at me. Don't turn your face away from Hyung; look at me. jimin said

Now Jimin is sitting with Taehyung in front of his bed, holding his hand in search of Tae's attention.

Why Hyung? Why did you do this to me when you were all aware that I was in love with Jungkook Hyung from the beginning? Whenever I got the chance while sleeping, waking up, drinking, and breathing every moment on every chance, I opened my heart in front of you and told you how much I loved Jungkook Hyung. Aren't you aware that both of my mothers always assured me that one day I would get married to Jungkook Hyung? I was only shy in front of Jungkook Hyung, or maybe I was afraid to confess Taehyung said all this in one go.

Don't say things like that, Taebear Jimin said.

"Stop babying me, Tea said. Why have you never told me that Jungkook Hyung was with you in Hadong? I called you many times, but you hid it from me, Taehyung accused Jimin.

Jimin is sitting straight in front of him. He doesn't have any answers to these questions. When Jungkook was with him in Hadong, he hid it from Tae. Maybe he was selfish for Jungkook; maybe he was afraid of any hindrance and wanted to live those moments fully without any disturbance. It was like a dreamy world for jimin. Yes, it was like a dream for him. When Jungkook was with him, he was completely lost in him leaving all worries behind he forgot everything when he was with Jungkook. The love he was receiving from Jungkook made him selfish. That's why he hid it from Tae.
Now both are sitting silently without saying a word, Jimin is looking at Tae and Tae looking to the other side.
It's been 5 minutes. Both are sitting like this.
Jimin bent a little towards Tae, held his face in his hands, and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. Jungkook will be yours. Jimin said these words in one line, looking into Tae's eyes, but Tae, promise me you will keep Jungkook happy always. I want to see him happy in any case, with me or without me. Nothing but his happiness. Jimin said this while keeping a stone over his heart.

Today, he is giving his heart love of his life to someone else. " always take care of him, Jimin looking for assurance towards taehyung,

Tae looked at Jimin with tear-filled eyes, "promising''
Promise me that Hyung Jungkook will be mine, and I am promising you, Hyung, that I will keep him happy. I'll lay my heart at his feet to keep him happy. Hyung, you lifted a burden from my heart. Jimin smiled and nodded his head without saying a word. He hugged Taehyung. His heart was crying for him to give up on the love of his life. The thought of handing over his life to his brother is breaking his heart into pieces, but he still has a smile on his face.

He has to smile for others, even if his heart is bleeding.

It's evening time, and everyone is sitting in Kim's home. Jungkook's eyes are searching for Jimin, and Hobi is also with them, but Mrs. Jeon does not like Hobi's presence. Mr. Jeon considers him part of the family and includes him in every important decision, so today they are all here to ask Jimin's hand for Jungkook. Sitting in the hall, Mr. Kim offering sweets and eateries to everyone with a smile on his face. There are no boundaries to happiness for Mr. Kim today.
Jimin and Tae both came together in the hall at the same time. Now they are all sitting in the hall. Oh, Jungkook, if you both want to discuss with each other, you both can go in the Jimin's balcony take him with you Jimin show him how you prepared small balcony garden . Mr. Kim said this while laughing because he was witnessing Jungkook's eagerness. Jimin and Jungkook both walked towards Jimin's room ,  Tae, Grandma, Hobi, and Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon are all in the hall, talking normally with each other.

Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim both are in the kitchen.
Everything is going according to plan. Mrs. Jeon asked
Yes, everything is going smoothly and according to our plan.

Eun, don't you think this plan is taking a lot of time?
Yes, Ari, but this plan is full proof and solid; it will make Jimin betrayer. Wait and watch," Mrs. Jeon said.

Friends vote to support my work
and comment