Marriage Date

Jungkook is thanking Mr. Kim in his heart for allowing him to go along with Jimin, and now he will get few moments to spend with Jimin. Now days Jimin is giving him tough time since came back from hadong not giving him  time to meet always busy. Both of them entered in the room. Now Jimin and Jungkook are both in Jimin's room without saying a word. Jungkook closed the door with a thud, pulled Jimin towards himself, and hugged him while attaching him to his own chest. He started sniffing Jimin's hair, searching for comfort in Jimin's embrace. Jimin is also hugging him while putting his head on his chest. He can hear Jungkook's heartbeat and how loudly it is beating.
Your heart is beating louder and faster; it is very much audible. Calm down your emotions, Jungkook. Jimin said, while smiling at him,
"I can't take care of my heart; that's why I gave my heart to a beautiful human who is a doctor of the hearts, so my dear doctor, please take care of my heart," Jungkook replied, looking at the wall.
Oh, you know how to play with words. Sometimes I feel I am in love with a poet. Why did you choose the profession of business and become CEO? "You should have to be a poet or song writer,

Well, all my songs and poems are only for you, not for anyone else.

puft Jimin pats a little on his chest while smiling.

I don't know, Jimin, what's happening with me. I am not able to contain my feelings and emotions anymore. My heart is hurting without any reason. I don't know why this feeling makes me always yearn to see you.
Now, Jungkook is holding Jimin's face in his hands and looking directly into Jimin's  eyes with questions filled eyes. His eyes questioning to Jimin why my heart is in this quandary is something wrong with you my love tell me. Jimin understood Jungkook,s eyes are questioning him he avoided looking into his eyes because he can't answer those questions .

"My heart belongs to you. Now take care of this heart of mine." Jungkook said .

Jimin felt a strong wave of excruciating pain in his heart because he knew very soon he would be going to break this love-filled heart.

Now both came back to the hall, sitting with everyone. Tae was looking at them, feeling hurt and anger, but he was successfully hiding it behind a smiling face.

He eavedropped everything. how Jungkook was pouring his heart out in front of Jimin. How he was asking Jimin to take care of his heart. Imagining them together made him insane. No Jungkook is mine. Jimin Hyung promised me, and Jimin Hyung has fulfilled all his promises till now, and I know this time Hyung will also fulfil his promise, so I shouldn't have to feel worried. Jungkook Hyung will love me only me when we marry in the future. He will love me only with these thoughts. Taehyung consoled his hurting heart.

So Jimin, we all decided the date of marriage to be September 1st, Jungkook's birthday. What do you say?" Mr. Kim asked.
What he will say He will be happy. Grandma said while laughing at Jimin that he is looking all shy now. Jungkook was looking at Jimin and smiling.
He is very happy that soon he will be getting the fruit of his devotion, love, hope, waiting, and, most importantly, patience.
forever with Jimin. These thoughts tickled his heart, and pure happiness can be seen on Jungkook's face.
The marriage date has been set for September 1.

Now Jungkook, his mom, dad, and Hoseok are all in one car.
Mrs jeon Talking to their PR team, I want all news channels to be present in my son's marriage. It's big news for the whole country. Why a country for the whole world? My son is getting married. Oh, Jun, I can't tell you how happy I am. I just want marriage to be peaceful and successful. This is the question of our honour in the whole country. Even a small mistake can destroy our reputation, which I can't tolerate. I can tolerate everything, but I can't tolerate a stain on my honour.
"You are right, mom, we earn honour and respect with many sacrifices; it should always be high," Jungkook replied while looking at his mother.
Mrs. Jeon felt happy that Jungkook was giving a positive response as per her wish, and she was smirking inside her heart.