1: Another World

"Where... Am I?"

That was the boy's first thought. Slowly lifting his head up and laying his back against the cold steel of a wall, he looks around to see what he assumes a laboratory. The teenager wasn't sure as everything looks futuristic to him, given he wasn't one for modern technology.

The male has a look of pain etched on his face, not one of physical but mental pain. The boy has short auburn hair that falls slightly over his forehead and golden coloured eyes. Slowly standing up and clutching his head, he notices his current clothing was different from what he would usually ever wear. He has a simple white t-shirt on with a black trench coat over it with a red scarf and black trousers that are unusually comfortable for him.

"Just what happened... Oh, that's right. The Hole of the Grail was trying to use Gilgamesh as his vessel and I ended up getting pulled in." He sighed in relief as the memory of the King of Heroes being shot in the head by his future self appeared in his head.

Looking to the left, he hears footsteps approaching him and is unsure of what he should do. Should he hide or welcome them?

"Welcome them? I don't even know where I am?" Shaking his head, he sees the doors open... more like it slides itself into the wall.

Two individuals come running in, a female with light pink hair and her eyes having a gradient of pink and blue, wearing a white top with golden buttons that clip onto a black choker. The cute and attractive girl also has a blue camera hanging around the side of her waist. Next to her is a tall male with black hair and blue eyes, wearing a black turtleneck along with a white and turquoise-colored coat, with gold and smoke-styled accents along with a piece of armor on his left shoulder.

The both of them started surveying the room, one with a curious expression and the other with a calm and relaxed face. Once they noticed the auburn haired boy staring at them and is supporting himself with his arm, leaning on the wall, they immediately started to approach him, causing said teen to tense up slightly. The reason for this was because he notices them each holding a weapon in their hands. The girl with a bow, but no quiver or arrows, and the guy with a spear.

However, they immediately put their weapons away and the girl runs up to him with a look of slight concern.

"Hey, are you all right?" The girl asks as she stops in front of him.

"Um, uh yeah, yeah, I'm fine." The auburn haired boy responds as he relaxes a little, seeing as they don't seem to have any hostile intentions.

"*sighs in relief* That's good." The pink haired archer says before looking at him with smile. "So, what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Shirou Emiya, nice to meet you." The boy now known as Shirou, reciprocates her smile and bows slightly as he greets the two.

"Well I'm March 7th. You can call me March." The girl giggles as she playfully curtesies at Shirou.

Shirou thought of how unusual her name is, being called after a specific date, but perhaps it's related to something special. He decided to pry and didn't give it much thought as his attention shifted to March's friend, who introduces himself;

"Shirou Emiya? Nice to meet you. My name's Dan Heng, this space station was just attacked by the Antimatter Legion. We came to help with the rescue at the request of Lead Researcher Asta."