A/N + Female Lead

This chapter is going to explain a couple of things:

1. Which route is Shirou Emiya from?

- He is from the Unlimited Blade Works route, however I mixed it in a little with Fate/Stay Night to where Illyasviel wasn't killed by Gilgamesh.

- However he never had feelings for Saber or Tohsaka Rin.

2. Does Shirou Emiya have the Stellaron?

- Shirou has the Stellaron and he knows the Stellaron hunters. But he just doesn't remember as a side effect of the Stellaron being sealed inside of him.

- Thats how he appeared in Herta's station with clothes he's never seen before.

- He has a suspicion he's forgetting a few things because naturally when he was sucked into the hole of the grail with Gilgamesh's dead body, shouldn't it have been with him as well?

- I won't reveal if he has a good relationship with the Stellaron Hunters before he lost his memory because the game's storyline is still ongoing.

- And Elliot did take Shirou into account.

- To explain everything simply: THE STORYLINE AND EVENTS WILL BE THE SAME AS IN THE GAME, BUT THE TRAILBLAZER IS REPLACED WITH SHIROU EMIYA.

3. What is Shirou's Path and Element?

- To be honest, I don't find this crucial information and I probably won't even mention it in the story. Your choice really, but if you all want to know what I think for Shirou:

Element: QUANTUM

Path: HARMONY

4. Why isn't Shirou using his full power?

- Now Shirou was only able to use the reality marble because of the crest given to him by Tohsaka Rin.

- I know Archer was able create a reality marble twice with only his own mana, also blocking gae bolg and surviving an attack from Gilgamesh, but Archer was more experienced. There's also something Shirou hasn't realised yet to fully utilise his Tracing, but that will be a development for him, something he will overcome in the future.

5. Will Shirou be nerfed?

- No, not really, but in some instances he might be slightly holding back in power. Remember, Shirou is mostly a pacifist, so there will be times where he will try to be merciful.

The Female Lead:

Below is the positives and negatives of the female characters and how they would and wouldn't be a good match for Shirou.

March 7th:

Positives - Funny, cute, optimistic, loves to be a hero as well, will fully support Shirou's dream.

Negatives - She reminds me too much of Illya and Taiga from her personality. She seems like she'll fit as a sister figure to Shirou, one he looks after.

Bronya:

Positives - Noble, Cares for others, reminds me a little of Saber.

Negatives - She'll definitely have to stay back on Jarilo VI to help Belobog with Cocolia being dead.

Serval:

To be honest, I don't see Serval dating Shirou because their isn't much interaction with her until her help is needed to get to the Stellaron. And she changes her mind and stays on Jarilo VI. Plus I don't think she'll catch Shirou's attention if this wasn't a fanfic but an actual collab.

Seele:

Positives - Rin 2.0, strong, determined, selfless, tenacious, caring.

Negatives - I can't really think of negatives other than she'll want to help Bronya unite the underworld and overworld.

None of the characters in Luofu catch my attention for Shirou currently.

What I think is the best choice:

I'm leaning towards making Seele the Female Lead because she reminds me of Saber by appearing strong and powerful, as well as reminding me of Tohsaka Rin, a Tsundere.

Since I feel like she's a mix of the two and is a person who is: selfless, caring, helpful, means well, tenacious, hot-headed, hot.

I feel like I can make it a relationship between the two where they get off on a bad start but slowly opening up to each other, but Seele won't admit it to anyone she is.

I can probably make it where she's convinced to go on her own journey, deserving a break. She'll receive advice from Natasha if she can be selfish to leave and go with Shirou.

I can also make her replace one of the characters like March when going to the Luofu and then March can come later with Dan Heng, or maybe another future planet they travel to Seele can replace a character.

Anyway next chapter will be Jarilo VI and it will be coming out in 3-4 days time.

Let me know what you guys think.