Nine

"Why" Glen asks me as he, Daryl, Andrea and I are in the pet store while Bryce is with the others at clothing stores stocking up on clothing from baby clothes to adult clothing "are we in a pet store?" It's been a day since the explosion at the CDC and figuring out our plan moving forward.

"We need to get cages and pets" I tell him "come on"

"Why" Andrea asks "do we need pets?"

"Bunnies for food" Daryl tells her "though why any other animal I'm unsure" it seems that these animals were taken care of by the recently dead human until her death. There are multiple dogs, cats, bunnies but nothing much else.

"You can train animals" I say as we bring all the cages to my truck and make them smaller so that we can add to it, we grab the animal food and leashes and everything for the dogs and cats.

Once everything is filled up in my truck, we go to the Hiace Toyota Van that my daughter found that was practically new. I do to it what I did to my truck so that it runs off of the sun light or moon light, the humans will be in this so that we don't have to take too many vehicles. I'm using a lot of power so I need to be wary right now about everything I do. I make sure the van can travel through shit like the forest of something like that.

"Ready?" I ask the group once I add the top of this to the back of the truck, I make sure the animals don't cause too much ruckus by using a calming spell

"We" Rick shows me as he comes over "stopped at the hardware store, picked up more weapons and supplies"

"Put it in the van" I point to the van "we've got a long trip ahead of us, once we are out of Atlanta we need to figure out which place north of here to go to"

"Phoenix?" Glen asks "there is this RV that we found, we were wondering if it's okay if we could keep it?"

"What about my RV?" Dale asks

"I'd need to use multiple spells for your RV Dale" I tell him "and I'm using a lot of power, so after this one last thing I need to stop using my powers to recharge" they nod their heads in understanding. I see they found this luxury black RV so I use a little bit more of my power and get this one running like my truck and the van. We put the canned goods that we found in the RV that Dale will drive with Shane, T-Dog, and Amy, Andrea in it while Bryce will be with me, Glen, Daryl in my truck and everyone else with Rick in the van that seats about sixteen people.