⭆ [Draft] - A Dream?

. . .

You we're mostly in the middle of a barren wasteland. There was snow all over the ground, and destroyed buildings as far as your eyes could see. You looked around with a solemn look, now seemingly being alone while being hunted; at the bottom of the food chain in this world. . . You continued to look around, slightly reminiscing at what used to be a thriving exoplanet. You could've felt the cold breeze of the wind hitting against your titanium exoskeleton, causing you to shudder ever so slightly. You heard your footsteps crunching as you shifted your weight as you walked, leaving a trail of footsteps which you just hoped that a disassembly drone wouldn't spot.

Eventually, as you spotted a silhouette in front of you, your two neon discs for eyes eventually squinted, as you soon spotted the signature yellow neon sign of death. You soon began to feel an instinctive feeling of fear, as you paused in the middle of your tracks. You knew what the neon yellow shine meant. You decided to keep low and quiet, as you began to take multiple steps backwards in order to distance yourself from the disassembly drone. As you continued to focus your eyes on the disassembly drone, you eventually felt a sharp pain located at your back, along with some liquid soon beginning to run down your clothes.

You looked behind you, your eyes widened with fear. There you could see yet another disassembly drone. They looked at you without remorse, their visor showing their signature "X". You wanted to scream out in pain, however it was quickly replaced by you coughing out some oil. The disassembly drone removed their blade from your back as they used their right foot to kick you down towards the ground, in which you rolled over as you soon just laid on your back. You crawled backwards, your right hand holding onto the gaping wound which went straight through from your back over to your stomach.

You whined in pain, as you'd soon looked up, noticing the disassembly drone that stabbed you in the back, along with another disassembly drone which you presumed was the one blocking your path from earlier. They both had a sadistic smile on their face, before the one that stabbed you earlier raised their blade, and struck down at you, your vision blurring to black. . .

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

You soon woke up, as you felt your core beating inside of your chest, as you quickly sat up and looked around the room you were in. . . You soon noticed yourself still being inside of the old observatory room you went into from before. You'd soon inhaled deeply and let out a sigh of relief, as you soon stood up and dusted your clothes off. You'd do your best to help calm yourself, as you soon mumbled to yourself.

Y/N: " The hell. . . " You said softly.

You eventually just got up to your feet, raising your right hand as you placed your thumb and index finger on your forehead, as you'd let out another sigh to yourself. You were a bit confused on how you fell asleep that quickly, however you presumed that it was just because of school and the fact that you haven't recharged your battery yet for the day. Deciding that you should probably head back home, you'd eventually walked towards the door, looking out of the window for a moment, seeing nothing. It was just what you'd expected to see. A blaring snow storm, along with skyscrapers lining the horizon. Remnants of the old environment of the exoplanet.

You'd soon just exited the old observatory located inside of the colony, closing the door behind you, slightly rushing back to your home.

Y/N: " God I gotta stop staying up late. " You once more said softly to yourself, taking a mental note.

As you walked around the halls of the laboratory, you noticed other worker drones walking around as well. it seemed like people were starting their day.