*1

ₙₒᵥₑₘbₑᵣ ₁₉₈₁

ₙₒᵥₑₘbₑᵣ ₁₉₈₁

Andromeda Tonks couldn't deny that she loved having a full house. The sound of children running through the rooms of her house undecided of whether they wanted to play inside or outside. Both she and her husband Ted had agreed that Nymphadora, their now nine-year-old daughter, was enough of a handful and so knew they did not need to have any more children to complete their family. Andy had grown up with two sisters, neither of whom she was close to anymore. She had always been closer to her cousins, Sirius and Regulus. After losing her sisters Andromeda had been more concerned about her daughter not having cousins than she had been about giving Dora siblings.

Her worries were put to rest when her younger cousin, Sirius met his best friend's sister Elizabeth Potter. Elizabeth was the first elemental witch in centuries to be insanely powerful. Liza and Sirius' relationship had been a complicated one, it had started the summer Sirius was disowned and left home to find refuge with the Potter family. From then on the two maintained a 'secret' relationship not knowing how to tell James Potter, Liza's brother. That worked out about as well as to be expected but ultimately it only made the bonds between the three stronger.

Liza gave Sirius the hope he needed to be able to have a normal family and escape the blood purist pressure he had been raised around. And his hope came in the form of two perfect grey-eyed babies. The couple had been convinced they would never be able to have biological children due to the risks it would have on Liza's health. However, as is Potter's way, they were blessed with two little miracles. Pheonix Regulus Black and Cassiopeia Elizabeth Black were born on 3rd September 1979.

The love story between Liza and Sirius was one for the ages, one that should have been talked about for years to come. But it was also one of tragedy, a story that came to an abrupt end. After the birth of their twins Liza and Sirius had to go into hiding, there were rumours that the Dark Lord seeking the children of the elemental witch. After a year of hiding Liza decided to end it, she asked Dumbledore for a mission to end the hunt for her children. Sirius spent four months on his own, with no word from his wife and no contact with anyone who had seen her. With the help from James and Lily, Sirius was taking care of the twins praying for Liza to return home safely. However, those four months were put to an end when the spies Dumbledore had planted in the inner circle of the death eaters informed them of her murder.