17

Y/n's pov:

I left Nora's dorm and slowly went back to mine. I feel dizzy, i can't believe i just did that, both of my nips feel numb and hardened constantly, the tattoo cooled down.

I called Dae on my way and told him about everything i did. "You're crazy, what if they get infected or too sore because i know how sensitive you are. Physically mostly." He groaned.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll take amazing care believe me." He chuckled.

"And if you don't, me and Seojun are always here. We both have piercings and tattoos."

I gasped and stopped in my way. "WHAT? I will not, permit SEOJUN to fucking clean my nipple piercings."

"Hey. Language princess. Ok then, i'm always here from now on." I could even feel his smirk.

"I know our relationship is like brother and sister but i still can't accept you seeing my boobs, sorry." I say and he laughs.

"Ok darling the offer remains."

"Thank you for offering me a free boob show-off. I really have to go right now, i'm at my dorm. I love you, byee!" I prepare to open the door.

"I love you more princess. Take care, update me at all cost." He hung up.

"Hi guys." I greet as i entered my dorm, i close the door and lock it.

"Sup' Y/n." Sam says.

"Where you been?" Kai throws.

"She just entered the dorm and you ask where she's been? What are you? Her father?" Yoonjo scoffed.

Kai rolled his eyes. "School finished 3 hours ago, i just wondered for her safety."

"Yeah right. How are you feeling?" Yoonjo gets up and takes a cup of water for me, and brings it on our nightstand.

"I'm better, tired. In pain mostly. Thank you." I take a drink from the water and take my zip up off.

"What the fuck is that?" Kai shots up.

"Did you get a surgery?" Sam shouts.

"Oh my god." Yoonjo's mouth drops.

I look at myself in the full body mirror and gasp. I turn around, my back facing them and i realize that i have low waisted pants and the bandaged tattoo is on display.

"Uhm i- i-" I stutter and panic, turning back around, but covering my hip.

"I got a scratch and my friend Nora helped me bandage it." I say and notice they're all sat up now.

"Nora does 2 things right. Piercings. And tattoos. So i'm not going to believe that she helped you bandage a "scratch" only." Yoonjo's eyes darken. And i suddenly feel all the anxiety and nervousness come back. All of them sitting straight up, towering me.

"I- It's just a small tattoo." I stumble back on my bed and uncover the tattoo, the transparent wrap displaying the tattoo.

"Oh my god it's gorgeous." Sam says as they lean to look at it.

"Do you not know that it's not ok to cause yourself more pain and bleeding when you're on your period?" Yoonjo blurts out, not even looking at the tattoo.

"Hey man leave her-" Kai starts.

"No. It is none of y'alls business what I do. I am an independent person i don't NEED your permission or approval. So STOP BUTTING INTO MY SHIT!" I rage out probably because my hormones on my period can't take it. My behavior is so bipolar and i can't take the pressure.

"Ok. We won't acknowledge anything else you do." Kai says and they sit down on one bed. Leaving me alone on the other.

"I-I'm so sorry. I didn't-" They don't even look at me.

I grab my phone, a new longer shirt, and i storm out of the dorm, without any jacket or money or keys. Because right now, there's only one person who KNOWS how i really feel on my period.

Seojun.

I knock on his door. "Vanessa chill the fuck down, i already said-" My mouth is wide open when he opens the door shirtless.

"Thank god." He says and grabs my arm, pulling me inside.

"Who's Vanessa?" I clicked my tongue.

"I missed you." He pulls me into a hug and puts his hands on my waist, smiling in my neck.

"I did too."

"She's a dick obsessed ex of mine since a long time ago." He hums and squeezes my skin, lowering his hand on my hip. Fuck not him too. Not now.

"Ow-ah." I whisper a hiss when he squeezed the place. He froze.

"What did you do? I felt you tense up." He takes a step back and glares at his hand position.

"I'm fine! R-really!" I chuckle and step back. He steps closer and closer until i fall on my back on the bed.

"Here?" He touches my hip. I whimper and close my eyes.

"It's nothing i swear i just got a bruise!" I crawl back until i hit de headboard.

"Lift you shirt up or i will." He towers over me and traps me in his arms. I put my arms over my chest so the hardened cherries don't show, because ok the tattoo, but fuck no was i showing him my boobs.

"Ok. My patience is limited." He breathes out and forces my arms up. He hold my arms with one hand and works on lifting my shirt.

"AHH NO! Wait! Don't lift my shirt up further- i- i don't have a bra on." I whine and wiggle.

"So? If your body is so sensitive to my touch, it means something happened to you but you don't want to admit it." He raises a brow and i pout.

"Nooo, please!" I wiggle in his grip as he lifts my shirt up to under my breasts.

"Fuck. What did you do?" He sees my transparent bandage and grips my waist as he groans.

"I got a small tattoo." I hesitated to look in his eyes because i could feel the anger form in him from not telling him.

"Fuck Y/n. While you are here in these dorms, I am the ONLY one who can take care of properly. If you told me you got A TATTOO i would've taken care of you and advice you. I FUCKING HATE WHEN YOU DON'T tell me things." He yells and gets up, walking around the room all fussy like he doesn't have 15 tattoos.

"Is that all you got?" I remain silent.
"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT DONE?" He shouts and i back on to the headboard more, until i'm sitting straight up.

I shake my head slowly, my words being caught in my throat. He stares deep into my eyes with his dark brown orbits.

"Show me." He demanded.

"I can't." I cross my arms.

"Why?" He raises his brow.

"I can't possibly show you my breasts Seojun." I blush a red colour and look down.

"Yeah you can."

—————————————————

Omg this chapter yall...

I know, it's a rollercoaster.
(it's just the start.😝)

Comment, vote and follow for more💕