20•

"Oh baby this is only the start." Seojun says and gives me a smirk.

My eyes widen.
"You're gonna kill me." I sigh and look away from him. He grabs my chin and turns head to him. His lips crash onto mine and i moan into his mouth, giving him the best opportunity to slip his tongue in.

He strokes the side of my waist, careful not to touch my tattoo too much. I place my hands on his naked chest and grab his chain.

The heated makeout session goes on for a few minutes, he pulls back from me and watches me squirm around in his touch. He gets off the bed and takes his sweatpants off, leaving them on the floor. I keep my legs shut, nervousness washing over me.

"Arms up." He says. I raise my arms and he drags his hands across my skin, taking my shirt off, throwing that onto the pile of clothes on the floor. My boobs bounce free as i didn't put a bra on due to the tight shirt. I avoid his eyes, feeling insecure and scared because of the state he's seeing me in.

"Don't ever fucking do that again. Do you really want me to tie you up?" He asks and pins my arms down on the bed. He lowers himself onto my chest and starts kissing around my boobs, my skin getting goosebumps everywhere, and my pierced nipples hardening instantly.

"W-what are you gonna do now?" I ask as my whole body shivers.
"We have plenty of time baby. I'm gonna give you my fingers and take you thru every step before i fuck you till' you forget your name." He laughs and i gasp when i feel his middle finger tracing my slit.

He teases the area and strokes my inner thighs knowing this absolutely turns me on and makes me sensitive 10 times more than i already am. I feel my heat pulsing inside, not bearing the tease.

He spits onto his middle and ring fingers to wet me up even more, parting my slit and teasing my hole with his middle one. He sets his other hand beside me, and i immediately grip onto his muscular arm, closing my eyes and waiting for him.

He insert his middle finger into me, feeling my walls tighten around it.
"Fuck. Goddamn it you're so tense, calm down baby." He pushes his single finger in, making me gasp and slightly jolt up. Slowly i get eased up a bit and he feels like he can move his finger faster, i moan loudly and squirm under him.

His finger tip comes in contact with a sweet spot that makes me roll my eyes back and Seojun chuckle, fasting his pace even more. At this point i'm a wet mess but he only seems to enjoy it more. I shriek at  his attempt to insert his second finger in, making my legs shake.

"I'm gonna die Seojun- AH." I let out thru my moans. His long and strong fingers edging me to the point i can't see clearly anymore.

He takes his fingers out of me and lickes them clean, making dangerous eye contact with me, my brows furrowed from the feelings i'm physically going thru right now.
"If i knew you were this sensitive i would've teased you like this a long time ago." He kisses my neck and bites me, making me moan.

"You are gonna kill me if you do this again." I whine. He bites my collar bone and i slap the back of his head.

"Prepare yourself because i'm going to edge you every. single. day." He smirks and kisses me.

I whine about it and he reaches his nightstand, opening it and taking a black packaging condom out. My eyes widen at the thought that it's finally happening and nothing can stop us now.

"You were so full of attitude every time i teased you, why are you shy and taken aback now?" He asks and leans back, taking the view in. I clench my thighs and take my eyes off of him.

"I-uhh.." I stutter unable to form an excuse.

"You have goosebumps everywhere and you feel really tense, wanna tell me what's going on with you?" His pierced brow raises as i swallow the lump in my throat.