✿62

We can reach there, utopia~

4th December, 2022.

What a wonderful day it was for a wedding of two lovebirds. The hall was grand, decorated fancily. A big blue chandelier hanging, taking up the center of the ceiling of the hall. Lights and flowers were everywhere, giving the venue its glory. As soon as one entered the place, they would be greeted with a huge fountain and would be given a red rose by one of the ladies standing at the entrance. December was not a common month to get married when chilly winds were blowing outside and the temperature was extremely low but the wedding hall was what kept the guests and family members warm as they took their seats on either side of the walk leading to the low stage which was decorated with balloons and flowers, a festive mixture of pink, light blue and white. Sweet strains of live classical music drifted through the crowd. The empty area beside the chairs was filled with children jumping and laughing with a desire to play while their mothers and aunts scolded them while adjusting their bows and ties or dresses.

"I want everything perfect", the black-haired man spoke into his phone while he was getting his hair fixed. He looked into the mirror, seated on a stool. Wearing a black tuxedo with a pretty brooch on the collar of the coat, hair styled in a comma-shaped over his forehead. His jaw might start hurting due to the amount of time he had been smiling today.

"Hello this is Haechan cam with 34.7 ratings and I am right now at my friend's wedding. I am so excited!!!" The tanned man entered the room while filming with his camera. "And here is our bride- I mean groom", he added with a light giggle.

"Yah!" Jaemin himself chuckled.

The two girls who were there to make him look perfect on such an important day excused themselves and left the room.

"Let me see. Oh my goodness! Jaemin, were you always this handsome?", Jeno asked in awe.

"We literally live together", the groom replied.

"Can you get married to me instead of my sister?"

His eyes widened at his sudden joke. "Hey! Have you gone crazy?"

Haechan shut his camera and sat beside his bestfriend. "Renjun, many pretty ladies would be coming today. You need to find yourself a girlfriend now."

The Chinese just smiled. "I don't care because Ningning is still not an option."

"You are still not over her?"

"Do you think it's that easy? Renjun truly loved her", Chenle said from the other corner.

"Aigo~ Take your time I guess", the YouTuber said.

"When will Mark come?", Jisung asked.

"Don't worry. He will be here on time. Afterall he will be singing in my wedding", Jaemin said, viewing himself in the mirror.