Training and Dismantling Traps

"That's it Ginny." Elena cheered her friend on, jumping up and down in excitement.

They had taken full advantage of the knowledge of the Room of Requirement and had decide it to use it for their meetings instead. It was more secure and secretive, making it perfect for everything they'd need. Including, but not limited to, training their powers. They'd planned to start practicing in a safe place when they were home for the holidays, but since the discovery of such a useful room, they decided to just start immediately instead.

Draco, who'd had control over his abilities for a long time because it was part of the Black Family Magicks, was on standby to stop Ginny if her powers of fire got out of control while she practiced, but so far the girl was doing pretty well. She was currently controlling a circle of fire that surrounded her, making sure it stayed in the same shape and didn't burn the floor around her.

The other founders' heiresses were waiting to train one by one and were looking at Ginny with pride shining clear on their faces. On the other side of the room, Leo was teaching Hadrian how to wield a sword, as he'd been taught from a young age, and Ginny was set to train with them after she was done, as she needed to know how to use the Sword of Gryffindor like Hadrian needed to know how to use Excalibur.

"Try directing a line of fire towards a specific direction." Libra suggested and Ginny closed her eyes in concentration before she extended her arm outwards and her fire followed.

"Woo!" Ron whooped loudly, high-fiving Elena in their excitement. "That's how you do it Gin!"

Ginny was smiling brightly, staring at her powers in elated shock before her face darkened in fear.

"How do I turn it off though?" Draco simply pointed at the fire and a stream of ice came out of his hands and extinguished the fire, smoke rising from where the ice made contact with it.

"Wow..." Everyone turned at Neville's gasp and watched as Draco's features changed slightly as he used his powers. His hair lightened to be more white than platinum blond, his eyes going completely ice blue instead of the Grey-blue they'd been before. His surroundings got colder, and even his robes changed to a shirt and pants of pure blue with crystal designs through them and a cape billowing behind him. It was mesmerizing, and they all stared as he easily took out the fire.

"What?" Draco asked, confused by their staring.

"Umm, look in a mirror Dray." Kane said, and at his words the room provided a mirror which Draco used to look at himself.

"Oh this always happens when I use my powers. It'll happen to you guys too when you master yours."

"Oh yeah it does." Leo said, remembering the same happening to him and his uncle on occasion, even Aunt Narcissa went through a transformation every once in a while. They lessened as you get older, but sometimes heightened emotions or protective instincts got them out.

"Show us yours then Lee." Hadrian asked his brother, eyes bright with curiosity, and who was Leo to refuse. He concentrated for a moment and allowed his telempathy free reign without using it on anyone in particular. His hair got a little longer that it reached his chin, his eyes were such a light grey it was almost white, blending with his eye's natural whites, and his robes changed to a black suit with black boots and a cape that was high necked and draped to his ankles. A long sabre was by his side and he put his hand on it protectively; it had been given to him by his great-grandfather before the man had passed away as it'd been a family heirloom passed down from swordsman to swordsman through the generations. All in all, he looked more like a war general than a student, staring at them with a smirk as he twirled, showing off his outfit.

"What do you think?"

"You look...powerful." Hermione said quietly, staring at the boy with wide eyes. Leo laughed and it instantly connected their kind-hearted and warm friend with the powerful heir in front of them. He took a deep breath, made eye contact with Draco and the two's outfits dissolved back into their normal school uniforms.