Wizards Of The Black Circle

Aerilyn was extremely giddy over the fact that she was going to be teaching a class of fairies how to use weaponry. After bringing up the idea to Miss Faragonda and telling her how combat was a huge plus for her, she allowed the courses to now be taught in Alfea. With her being the teacher.

And after what happened at her graduation ceremony she needed something good in her life.

Flashback:

The others explained what they felt, they knew who they were. When it came to Aerilyn, she froze.

"I...don't know." She didn't know whether she was the fairy of air, or the fairy of the breath of the universe. She may have said it in their battle against Valtor but she knew in her heart, that wasn't the truth. She saw her phoenix flying around her. "What am I the fairy of?" 

She floated down to the ground. "It's okay Aerilyn-" Faragonda began.

"No it's not, I-I'm supposed to be the fairy of the breath of the universe but I'm not!" She looked down at her hands. "But I'm not the fairy of air either, I don't know what I am!" She ran off the stage and into the school, sounds of murmuring from the crowd could be heard.

She sat down in her dorm room looking at her hands. "Why, why must this happen to me?!" She sniffled. "Just when I thought I finally found the answers I needed, more pop up..." 

"What am I the fairy of?" 

End of Flashback

"What you thinking of?" Flora asked. "Is it what happened at our graduation?" Aerilyn sighed and nodded. 

"Just when I thought I understood who I was, it was revealed to me that there was still unanswered questions." Flora placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, we're here to help." The others nodded in agreement. 

"And you'll be teaching combat to fairies, you're literally making history as we speak." Aisha said. Aerilyn chuckled. "Well I suppose so, we'll all be teaching to students."

"And here I thought we'd get separated."

"I guess when you saved the entire magic dimension, you can get a few things you want." 

They were in Faragonda's office, she showed them a passageway behind her mirror

They were in Faragonda's office, she showed them a passageway behind her mirror. She revealed the place to be the hall of enchantment. She explained how the entire history of the magic dimension was in there, and there was a section dedicated to them. "Being a celebrity and a princess, talk about fame." Stella said. 

Faragonda took out a book from one the shelves, it showed them all the other specialised forms a fairy could get. "Though enchantix will be your base form, there will come where you will need better situated forms for your missions." Faragonda explained.