The Power Of Believix

A few weeks passed and the appearance of these 'fairies' have spread along the news of Gardenia. Some people speculate that it's fake, others believe it to be so. Their powers became more effective against the Wizards but it wasn't enough.

"Do you think that if the last fairy believed in us, we'll finally get our believix?" Aerilyn asked as she monitored the shop.

"I mean it would make sense, we got a lot of people in gardenia to believe in us but maybe if we got the last fairy to believe in us-" Musa began.

"It would boost our believix power enough for us to earn believix." Aisha finished.

"Too bad she's a stubborn girl, reminds me of someone." Stella said indicating at Bloom who was busy arranging appointments.

"Yeah they're weirdly similar, but one was obsessed with fairies and one despises them." Aerilyn said. "Gardenia sure is something special."

After finishing up preparations, they opened the shop to the customers

After finishing up preparations, they opened the shop to the customers. People lined up outside proving that they were doing something right with their business. Aerilyn monitored the store, making sure to watch for any red headed guy with a rock band like clothes.

Her mind was zooming with thoughts about what happened the few weeks before, it seemed out of nowhere he announced some 'plan'. As she continued to think, she sensed someone's presence and looked up to see Roxy. She didn't say anything as she went into the store, making it seem like she was any old customer.

"Help, he stole my purse!" A women screamed from inside the store. Aerilyn rushed inside and stopped the guy before he could leave with it. "Someone call the police, I'll keep him down." Aerilyn said as she tied the guy up. Someone called the police and the guy was placed in the police car but in the situation.

The pets inside the shop was startled by this and began barking and meowing. Roxy kneeled down and soothed them, emitting another wave of energy. Just then the shop began to shake as a supposed earthquake started, they evacuated the shop.

"They're here, and with Roxy's energy still being strong if we lead her away she'll get caught." Tecna said.

They told Roxy to hide in the back rooms and she grudgingly did it.

"ENCHANTIX!"

-1:05 to end-