The Belief Of Magic

Aerilyn stirred her drink and took a sip of it while Bloom waited impatiently. Musa hummed to herself as they waited for the last fairy, after a while she appeared and began making smoothies. When her father went away to help some customers she approached them.

"Look, I'm willing to get by the ridiculous fact that you guys are fairies." Roxy said. Bloom got up and nodded. "Perfect, we'll-" 

"But that doesn't mean I'm one, you girls may be but I'm not." Bloom's face hardened before she took a deep breath. Aisha intervened and said that Roxy was one, that there will come a moment when it happens. "But the fairy hunters are after you, we'll have to keep an eye out for you." Roxy rolled her eyes. "As long as you don't butt in into my personal life, I'll let it happen." 

And with that she went away to prepare other orders. "Well that went smoothly, I think we did a better job with defeating Darkar then convincing her." Musa said. 

"Whatever, now she kinda believes we're fairies shouldn't we get our believix?" Bloom asked Tecna. 

"Well I read the book of fairies and well, it does say that our beilevix powers comes when someone truly believes in us." Tecna stated. "And that with more people believing in us, the stronger our form gets." 

"So you're saying that even if she believes in us, we'll still be too weak to defeat the wizards?" Flora said. 

"So alongside making Roxy believe we're and she's a fairy, we'll have to make other people believe in us to become stronger? Talk about multitasking." Aerilyn said exasperated.

"Ah well I guess that'll mean you'll have to spend less time at your clubs." Bloom said with a hint of happiness. 

"Actually I think staying at our clubs means that we'll interact with more people than we would if we were stuck in the shop." Aisha said. "We'll get more people to believe in magic and be able to keep an eye on Roxy as we're more widely spread." 

"It's a win win situation!" Aerilyn said with relief. Bloom clenched her hands and her face hardens. "It's not a win win situation, I mean do you guys know what would happen if the wizards came and attack you guys separately?"

"Look Bloom, we've fought against the wizards for a while now and the chances of them attacking us is very low." Tecna stated. "They'll only attack us if we have Roxy with us and she's not too keen on us right now." 

"We'll keep our distance and keep her and us safe." Aerilyn said. Flora placed a hand on Bloom's shoulder to try and comfort her. "Don't worry Bloom, we'll be fine." The others agreed. "We know things are hard at your home planet, we're here to support you." 

"Just because we're away most of the time, doesn't mean we're not best friends." Stella said with a smile. "We're still the winx." 

Bloom sighed softly and a small smile appeared on her face. "Yeah...I guess you're right."

"