Love and Pet/The Last Fairy On Earth

Aerilyn's season 4 outfit

They arrived at Bloom's house and placed their luggage down. Her parents were of course shocked by their arrival but accepted them nonetheless. After explaining their situation, they settled down. As Aerilyn was walking downstairs, she saw her Bloom and Flora listening in to Mike's and Vanessa's conversation and decided to listen in too.  

He explained how Stella's phone calls were way to long, how Musa blares her music way to loud. How Aisha used the living room as a work out gym, how Tecna 'updated' the technology around the house. And how Aerilyn was alright beside the fact there was weapons all around the place and the back garden had a new 'makeover' each time after her training sessions. 

"Beside the increase in household expenses and the possibility of getting done in for...possession of weaponry, how long is a man supposed to survive living with 7 women?"

And so they decided the best thing to do would be to get some jobs to lift the financial stress off Bloom's parents. "You know I would donate a few million to them if my mother didn't cancel my daily allowance for a few months." Aerilyn said placing down a drink to a person. 

"What did you do?" Musa asked. 

"Apparently threatening the Duke of Holland for trying to wed one of our warriors when she's underage was a bad thing, though I think my mother only did it to make sure our public image didn't go down." Aerilyn placed a few desserts down in front of someone. "Though she did say well done after wards." 

Stella was having much difficulty trying to walk with a tray full of desserts and almost spilled it on someone, having stopped it with magic. "Stella no magic!" Flora said under her breath. Not understanding what she meant, Stella let the desserts fall onto the women. And that was the end of their first job. And the next few jobs proved less successful until a business man offered them a job at a big toy factory. 

Bloom was thrilled and when they saw what they were doing, they were less than happy

Bloom was thrilled and when they saw what they were doing, they were less than happy. Sorting stock.

A box ripped and a bunch of toys fell out, thinking they were too nice to be destroyed Flora took action and brought them to life. The stuffed animals grew wings and began flying around, turning into real pets.