The Beast

They sat in the auditorium with a holo-screen in front of them. Faragonda was about to explain who the wizards of the black were and their motivations. She explained how they were the sole reason why magic on earth was lost, how they ripped the wings off fairies. They used the wings to gain power and soon they had enough power to create a spell able to make them immune to fairy magic. And after defeating the major fairies, Ogron had won and the wizards warped the world.

Making people do war, poverty came about and fairies became little more than a myth. And their reasoning for this? "We do not know why they would do such things." Faragonda said.

"So their bad because they want to be bad, what a joke." Aerilyn said with an annoyed expression. "At least Valtor had a reason to be the way he is, these wizards lack depth or motivation." 

"The only way to weaken the wizard's magic and make them vulnerable to fairies magic is by making people believe in fairies and magic once more." Faragonda stated. 

"Well the wizard's revealed their mission isn't yet complete, there's still one fairy left on Earth." Tecna stated. 

"Your mission is to find the last earth fairy, if Orgon finds her first then there will be no hope in restoring people's belief in magic." 

 They walked out to the courtyard while talking and was greeted by a pleasant surprise.

"Diabolus!" She said running into his arms. "I'm so glad to see you."

"As am I, I heard what happened." Aerilyn sniffled.

"We fought battle against battle and what we lose to is a bunch of nobody wizards!" She buried her face in his chest. "Went from defeating the biggest threat to the magic dimension to losing to rock band cult members."

"Well they did have immunity on their side, if they didn't you'd be boasting about it." 

"Am I becoming to over confident?" She said looking up at him. 

"Well...a bit?" He patted her head. "Don't worry, I'm sure you can get your revenge sooner or later." He lifted up a wrapped up dessert. "In the meantime you can snack on these." Aerilyn smiled widely and took the dessert. "Yum."

The specialists moved towards the door with Bloom having a confused expression. The door opened and Sky walked down wearing the most ridiculous looking crown and cloak. He strutted down the stairs humming an obnoxious tune. The girls burst out laughing while Sky walked towards Bloom and placed a kiss on her head. Bloom laughed with glee and smiled. 

After their little moment, Faragonda came out and told the girls it was time to go. Everyone was feeling solemn having to leave each other once more. "I'm sorry Diabolus but we have to go, even though I'd choose you over the earth fairy any day." Diabolus chuckled and placed a hand on her cheek. 

"I understand my love, go and save earth." He smiled.