Meet The Gang Again

While Alexis and the Kiss band are heading out to a ranch for a little get away vacation Alexis notices something in the distance.

"Hey guys, whats that over there?" Alexis asks pointing to what appears to be a van in the distance.

"I'm not sure let's go check it." Star child says as he drives the Kiss van over to where the other van is. As Alexis and the others reach the van they see a man standing outside the van and realize it's Fred and the gang in the Mystery Machine.

"Hey it's Scooby and the gang." Space man says as they step out of the van and go over to Fred.

"Hey Fred need some help?" Alexis asks getting Fred's attention as the rest of the Scooby gang come out of the van.

"Hey guys! I thought you went back to Kissteria?" Shaggy asks.

"We did but we decided it was time for a vacation." Cat man says.

"What happened?" Demon asks.

"Out of gas." Velma says.

"We could give you guys a lift if you want? Where you headed?" Alexis asks.

"Were headed a ranch not far from here?" Daphne says.

"Really? So are we." Space man says.

"Hop in well give you a lift." Star child says.

"I can't believe we're gonna ride in the Kiss van." Shaggy says.

"Yea with Kiss." Scooby says. Alexis laughs slightly at Scooby and Shaggy's reaction. Once Demon has the Mystery Machine hooked onto the back of the Kiss van the group get on there way to the ranch.

*Timeskip*

"Do they ever stohp?" Alexis thinks to herself as she listens to Scooby and Shaggy sing.

"Like singing makes me hungry." Shaggy says as he and Scooby stop singing.

"Everything makes you hungry Shaggy." Daphne says.

"Yea everything." Scooby says.

"They aren't joking you guys literally had a bite of everything that Kiss Word Park had to offer." Cat man says.

"Its true even eating makes me hungry. Aww come on I know there's gotta be Scooby snacks in here somewhere." Shaggy says as he rummages through a back pack for food.

"Scooby snacks?" Scooby asks as he gets between Shaggy and the back pack earning an amused eye roll from Alexis and Star child.

"You'll be able to eat sooner enough. We'll be in Sergom City in a few minutes." Velma says.

"Can't wait to get there. It'll be a good vacation from Kiss World and Kissteria." Space man says.

"As long as it's peaceful I'm happy." Demon says.

"Thanks for inviting us along to your cousin's place." Fred says.

"I agree thanks Shagg." Alexis says.

"You said she found you on some genealogy website?" Daphne asks.

"Yup and she was so eager to get to know me she invited to her dude ranch. Like with guests. And you guys are welcome after all it was the least I could do since you were kind enough to give us a ride there." Shaggy says as he keeps looking through the back pack for food and gives Scooby an annoyed look as he watched over Shaggy's shouder.

"I think this is our exit." Space man says.

"Let me check I got the dude ranch's site up on my tablet. It looks like a nice- oh no." Velma says.
"What!?" Everyone asked in unison.

"This is terrible. Look at this! L Kabobs font. The whole website is L Kabong. What is it a lost kitten flyer. Using L Kabong is like putting salt in someone's eyes. Everyone's eyes." Velma says as she shows Daphne the website.

"We've had this talk before Velma. A healthy person does not get this upset about fonts." Daphne says as she takes the tablet and gives Velma a paper bag.

"You guys and food are something else." Alexis laughs as Shaggy finds a Scooby snack and suggests rock paper sicors for it only for Scooby to snatch it and eat it.

"It looks like this dude ranch has some fun activities. Roping, riding, even river rafting those are all words you can pronounce Scooby." Daphne says.

"Roping, riding, river rafting, rand there ractivities." Scooby says.

"And there's a barn dance. And the perfect outfit." Daphne says.

"I'm more interested in the riding. I love horses I love that there just as wild as wolves." Alexis says.

"This should be fun as long as my horse allergy doesn't act up too much. I hope my medication works." Velma says.

"It'll be a fun time for all of us." Star child says.

"Look now entering Sergom City." Fred says.

"Yea one more time!" Shaggy shouts.

"Please not one more time." Daphne says as Shaggy and Scooby start singing again.