Rodeo

Once the group arrives back at the ranch they see Tawny decorating the barn.

"Are you setting up for the barn dance?" Daphne asks.

"Uh-huh. After tonight's rodeo." Tawny says pointing to a rodeo poster.

"Can I help?" Daphne asks.

"Sure thing. There's some stuff in the box." Tawny says grabbing some more decorations.

"I can use all the help I can get." Tawny says.

"Hey aren't you the stage coach driver?" Shaggy asks as a dark skinned man walks in.

"I'm also an interior designer." The man says as he walks off.

"Wait a second is this UV powder?" Daphne says holding a jar of powder.

"Uh-huh. We use it to make the decorations light up. See like that. Pretty huh?" Tawny asks as she lights up the banner.

"This is the same powder we found on the grave. Who had access to these decorations?" Velma asks holding the jar of powder.

"Just about anyone. It's been sitting in the barn. The barn.. I'm gonna miss the barn." Tawny says sadly.

"What do you mean?" Shaggy asks.

"I'm gonna have to sell out to Black Rattler Management. I'm pretty sure Rafe will too. We've got a mortgage payment coming up and I don't have the ten thousand dollars." Tawny says.

"Hold the phone don't sell the place yet. Shaggy can get you that money." Fred says pointing to the poster.

"Ten thousand prize for bronco riding. Bronco riding! Isn't that dangerous?" Shaggy asks.

"Nah. Scooby can talk to the horse before you ride it. Like Buckstitch. It'll be easy." Fred says.

"Oh yea." Shaggy says.

"Oh yea." Scooby laughs.

"You better get ready. The rodeo is tonight." Fred says.

"Wait. A night rodeo? Like what if the ghost shows up?" Shaggy asks.

"We'll be ready if he does. I have an idea." Velma says.

*Timeskip*

Later at the rodeo Alexis is over talking with Shaggy and Scooby while listening to the announcer.

"Ok Shaggy just remember if all else fails whatever you do not I repeat do not let go of that horse." Alexis says.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" Shaggy asks nervously.

"No its supposed to help keep you in one peace." Alexis says.

"Is it too late too back out of this?" Shaggy asks.

"Yes." Alexis says.

"Look Buddy is going on stage." Scooby says pointing to Buddy on stage with the sisters as his back up dancers.

*Song being played is called Live Life Like a Cowboy by Buddy G*

Buddy singing