Capturing The Ghost of Dapper Jack

"And for the greatest bronco riding this cowboy has ever seen. The grand prize goes to Norville Rogers." The announcer says as he hands Shaggy the ten thousan dollar prize.

"Like here ya go cous. This should save the ranch." Shaggy says as he hands Tawny the prize.

"I dont know if i outta accept this. You risked your life to help me." Tawny says.

"All in a days work mam." Shaggy says.

"Thank you so much." Tawny says as she hugs Shaggy.

"You know what guys. After this trip I've got a lot more respect for Shaggy now." Alexis says as she sees Tawny hug Shaggy.

"Your not the only one." Cat man says.

"Yea he did pretty ok for himself." Space man says.

"Grab him before he gets away!" Velma shouts and Alexis and the others then jump and grab Kyle in a net where he is glowing green.

"Hey how'd ya know it was- I mean how come you think it was me?" Kyle asks.

"We knew you might escape from that net but as a back up. It was covered in UV powder. Enough to mae sure that some would rub off on you." Fred says.

"We just had to wait for the culprit to step under the black light and he'd light up like a Christmas tree." Daphne says.

"Yea. Ya stepped right into it." Shaggy says.

"Yea right into it." Scooby says.

"You can proove anything. What ya got a little UV powder. You got nothing!" Kyle says as some sheriffs take him away.

"Holy cow I cant believe it. You caught the ghost!" Tawny shouts.

"Not exactly. There had to be someone else involved." Fred says.

"Right. Someone else must have started that stampede." Velma says.

"Maybe we can find some clues in Kyle's room. Tawny do you have a key?" Daphne asks getting the key from Tawny as the group then look around Kyle's room.

"Anything?" Velma asks.

"These fireworks link Kyle to all the flaming J's in the sky." Fred asks.

"But that doesn't explain who his accomplice was." Daphne says.

"Shaggy? How come you guys aren't looking?" Velma asks.

"It's gonna eat us." Shaggy says pointing to a bear head on the wall.

"Dont be ridiculous its stuffed." Velma says.

"I was stuffed at lunch but I still ate more." Shaggy says.

"Maybe there's more to this bear head than meets the eye." Fred says finding a hidden key in the mouth.

"Is that a hidden compartment?" Daphne asks.

"Yea. Look here's the guns Kyle used to fire boric acid fire and here's the cowboy hat he wore. See this projected the skull face and the face of Dapper Jack onto this veil he pulled down over his face." Fred says as he explains the hat and guns he found behind the bear head.