Dapper Jack Strikes Again

"What could they be doing here?" Velma asks as the group follow Dave and David to a cliff.

"What's that case that he's carrying?" Fred asks as the group hide near by and watch Dave and David.

"Is it a gun?" Daphne asks.

"I think it is." Fred says.

"Come on man move." Shaggy says as he and Shaggy try to see around Daphne, Velma, Fred, and the others.

"We cant see." Scooby says.

"Scooch over. Can I just-" Shaggy then gets cut off as he falls down the hill and lands in front of Dave and David.

"Like don't shoot." Shaggy says putting his hands in the air.

"Shoot?" Dave asks.

"No don't shoot. Just put down the-... tripod? Oh man we though it was a-" Shaggy then gets cut off by falling off the cliff.

"Raggy!" Scooby yells as he races down the cliff followed by he others to where Shaggy fell off and see him hanging onto a ledge.

"Are you ok?" Fred asks.

"Of course not help! I cant hold on!" Shaggy says as he hands slip and he goes falling again.

"Raggy!" Scooby yells as he jumps down after Shaggy wrapping his tail around a branch and catching Shaggy until the branch breaks and the two keep getting saved momentarily by branches and ledges but keep falling until running into a rock and being ok.

"Thank goodness." Velma says.

*Timeskip*

"So you thought we had something to do with the ghost?" David asks.

"Sorry it was-" Fred then gets cut off by Daphne.

"It was just you were coming out here to this isolated place." Daphne says as she laughs nervously.

"We were just taking pictures. We're scouting locations for our next movie." Dave says.

"Ooh a movie?" Shaggy asks.

"About what?" Alexis asks.

"About the nefarious Dapper Jack and the heroic sheriff Carmicheal." David says.

"Aw man. If you make a movie everyone's gonna know about my jerk ancestor." Shaggy says sadly.

"We feel like it's time for a big block buster western." David says.

"All the science fiction, super hero, and zombie movies have really run there course." Dave says.

"But just in case were gonna make Dapper Jack a super power zombie alien robot from the future." David says as Dave shows a picture of their vision of Dapper Jack.

"What will people come up with next?" Alexis asks.

"Yea but it's uh different at least." Space man says.

"I guess if that's what you wanna call it. Although I prefer to stick to how things are originally." Alexis says.

"Also sheriff Carmicheal might have a rapping monkey that grants wishes." Dave says.