Horses

After dinner once its dark Alexis then goes outside and shifts to wolf form to walk around away from the others for a while.

"I see you decided to take night time walk." A voice says causing Alexis to jump until she sees its Cat man.

"Hey what are you doing?" Alexis asks.

"Just thought I would come check on my girl. Are you enjoying the vacation?" Cat man asks.

"Yea I really am I'm enjoying the wild west. Let's feel close to my wild side." Alexis says.

"Well I'm glad." Cat man says as he hugs Alexis and kisses her.

"I'm also really glad to see Shaggy and the others again. It's been awhile." Alexis says.

"Yea I've missed the Scooby gang even those two goof balls." Cat man says.

"What in the world?" Alexis asks as she and Cat man hearing screams and go to see what is going on. Once Alexis and Cat man get with the others they see poeple screaming and see what appears to be Dapper Jacks ghost up on a roof shooting green flames. Fred then comes running over with a net in attempts to catch the ghost but ends up getting the net and himself caught in a tree.

"I should of gone with the amazanet." Fred says.

"Alexis quick put out the flames we'll go help Shaggy, Scooby, and the girls." Star child says as Alexis then shifts to human form and starts using her ice abilities to put out the green flames. Once Alexis gets Fred down out of the net the others come over to say the ghost got away before heading back inside to go to sleep.

*Timeskip*

"Goodnight." Fred says as Alexis, Daphne, and Velma stay in one room together going to bed.

"Shaggy, Scooby are you guys going to bed?" Daphne asks seeing Scooby and Shaggy built a fort out of furniture.

"Like we'll take the first watch." Shaggy says.

"Suit yourselfs." Fred says as he and the guys leave.

"I guess I'll go stay with Shaggy and Scooby in the hallway so they'll calm down some." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form and goes out in the hallway with Shaggy and Scooby.

*Time skip*

"I was beginning to wonder when you two would get up." Alexis says as she is eating her breakfast with Cat man as Shaggy, Scooby, and Fred come over.

"This is way too much food. Most of our guests left because of the ghost." Rafe says.

"This recipe is for a hundred people. I only know how to follow the recipe." The chef says.

"Cant you divide by eight?" Rafe asks.

"Im a cook not a mathmatologist." The chef says.

"Look all this food is gonna go to waste." Rafe says before seeing all the food is gone.

"Like can we have seconds?" Shaggy asks.

"Yea seconds." Scooby says.

"The eight of you ate all of that food?" Rafe asks.

"No I tried to take a piece of bacon but he bit me." Fred says.

"And that's why we got out here before they did." Alexis says as she hands Fred a biscuit.

"You should really train your dog." Rafe says pointing to Scooby.

"Not the dog." Fred says pointing to Shaggy.

"Like man I tried to warn ya not to get too close to food when I'm eating." Shaggy says.

"You heard the guests whip up another batch." Rafe says.

"Do I need to divide by anything?" The chef asks.

"Like great cooking." Shaggy says licking his plate.

"Actually can you multiply?" Rafe asks.

"So what are you fella's gonna do today. We're gonna rank canoes." Midge says.

"I dont know Midge there's rapids on that river." Andy says.

"It's ok. It says if you stay to the right it's safe just dont go to the left at the fork." Buddy says showing his parents a map.

"I haven't left anything on my fork yet." Andy says.

"Oh shoot." Midge says as she and Andy laugh.

"Did you hear that when I said I haven't left anything on my fork yet." Andy says.

"I heard it dad." Buddy says as his sister growls a bit annoyed.

"Classic me." Andy says.

"You know quite time can be nice too. We should have more quite time." Buddy says.

"How can you stand them?" Desdemona asks.

"Having a million fans helps." Buddy says.

"Morning Crazy Q guests. Mind if we join you for breakfast? Right after we doing our morning work out of course." Larry says as Kyle does some rope tricks and Larry does some tricks with some horse shoes. Larry then starts talking about horse shoeing getting Fred's interest causing Fred to shoot his mouth.

"Ok I'm not gonna watch this I'm gonna go check out the horses come find me when you need me guys." Alexis says as she starts walking.

"Hey Alexis would it be ok if Buddy went with you. I'm sure he would love to see the horses." Midge says.

"Sure thats fine with me if he wants to go." Alexis says.

"Sure just as long as theyre in a fence." Buddy says as he gets up and follows Alexis to the corral.

"Buddy watch this." Alexis says as he manages to get the female appaloosa horse ( the horse in the picture ) that was caught with Buckstitch to come over to Alexis while she is holding out an apple.

"Are you sure that is safe they said she is really wild." Buddy says as Alexis feeds the female horse a couple apples.

"Yea I'm sure you wanna try?" Alexis asks hand in Buddy an apple.

"I dont know." Buddy says.

"Here give me your hand I'll do it with you." Alexis says as Buddy hesitantly gives Alexis his hand as she holds her hand under his as the mare appaloosa eats the apple from his hand.

"See horses aren't so bad." Alexis says.

"I guess so but I still don't understand why they wear metal shoes when they can stomp on me." Buddy says as he gets his hand away from the horse once the horse is done with the apple.

"Well this should be interesting." Alexis says.

"What should be interesting?" Buddy asks pointing to Shaggy, Scooby, and Fred walking over to where the horses are since the rest of the KISS band went to find things about Dapper Jack around town.