6. Fruit

THE NEXT DAY.. my mind is absolutely scrambled. Luckily i'm not as hungover as i thought i'd be. The press tour starts tomorrow, lord have mercy on me.

I sit up in my bed and just stare at the wall thinking about last night. Was he going to kiss me? He so was going to kiss me. I feel betrayed that he had a girlfriend the entire time, i feel lied to. I do feel bad for him, him feeling trapped. But it just cant be my problem anymore. Yeah my mind is essentially fucked.

Knocking on my door erupts.
'Room service' i hear a woman's voice and say 'Come in', she pushes the trolley with plates of fruit displayed on top. I'm struck with confusion.
'Thank you so much but i'm sorry i didn't order this' i let her down softly.
'Someone has paid for this for you Ma'am' She smiles and exits the door.

I knew it was him, he knows my favourite fruits, he used to feed me them whilst i was getting ready for shooting. Do i text him my gratitude?, or is that still forbidden.
I'll leave it for now, let these fruit cure whatever is conjuring up inside of me. This was nice of him.

I check my phone to be bombarded with messages. I go onto Instagram and hesitate and think carefully before i'm about to do something. There's no harm in just seeing what she looks like. Just some light stalking of the profile.

I search up for name and find her instantly since Corey follows her. Fuck, she is private and her profile picture is nothing more than some zoomed out image, maybe this is a sign for me not too- FUCK, i accidentally just requested to follow her. shit. shit. SHIT. Oh no, now she's going to think i'm trying to stalk her, which definitely couldn't be further from the truth. Let's just undo that and pretend it never happened, oh, but what it she tells Corey and then he will think i'm just a psycho, wont he?.
Don't freak out, deep breaths.

Me? trying to request her? no that simply never happened. It's great to know i'm the master of being delusional.

'You will never know how much i missed looking into your beautiful eyes bel', his voice is engrained into my head. But is that nothing but cruel? for him to sweeten me like that whilst he's in a relationship?. I'm not sure but hearing those words come from his perfect lips made me so weak in the knee's, if i wasn't playing it cool i probably would've collapsed.

I finish my fruit and get ready for the day.

@arabellaedwards posted on Instagram

❤️ by india_amarteifio and 248,812 othersarabellaedwards: hotel room boredomview all comments

arabellaedwards: hotel room boredom
view all comments

@coreymylchreest liked your post

It's bad to want a taken man's attention, i know. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. After filming wrapped i thought we would've become something or carried on what we was doing but alas he never reached out. It's so bittersweet, he feels for me therefore cannot be just friends with me.

I miss it when he would mess around with my hair stylist pretending to do crazy hairstyles on me. I miss the time we went to an ice skating rink and i was absolutely dreadful but he held my hand the entire time. When he played the guitar so romantically as i sang along and eventually everyone joined in with the song. I'm stuck in a complete daze of what could've been.
'Get. Out. Of. My. Head' i say as a smack my head after each word.

I hear three bashful knocks followed with nothing.
'Who is it?' i ask slowly coming towards the door.
'The king' he responds in a old english accent.
Corey.
Of course, anytime i want to stop thinking about him he just appears.
What could he want?.

I come towards the door and open it, everytime i see him i swear i just forget how to act like a normal person.
'Are you okay?' i ask as he walks straight past me and into my hotel room.
'Yes, are you?' He answers as he starts looking at my stuff and my bed.
'Sure, i'm okay but i mean like what are you doing here?' I go and sit on the bed as he walks towards the window and stares out into the city.
'Do you want to go somewhere?, i have a few hours spare before i do some fittings' he says as he still looking out the window.
'I don't know if that's a good idea Corey' my tone changes. I should stop leading myself into disappointment, his demeanour also changes.
'Oh. Right. Well, please? possibly a museum, there is one not far from here and we both loved it last time' he tells me finally looking at me.
Ah yes, the time we went to the museum and he held my hand the majority of the time, took pictures of me with paintings and sculptures all whilst he had a GIRLFRIEND.

My thoughts are cut off.
'You look like you're in a deep trance' he laughs and comes towards me.
'I'm fine, sure let's go' i cave and smile to the brown-haired man.

:)
this is getting exciting
well for me anyways
hehe