9. Darlings

THE FOLLOWING DAY... man. I hate getting up early. I forgot to turn off the several alarms i set and i'm too lazy to do it at once so every five minutes new chiming occurs and i'm dealing with it until it finishes.
Today starts the press tour and it's an overwhelming feeling however i'm just excited to see everyone really. My first photoshoot. It's all kicking in now.

Thirty minutes later and i'm running around as i do not want to be late. Where is my shoe?, where the fuck is my- found it, nevermind.
Three knocks harden on the door,
'Hello?' i ask.
'Hi Arabella, It's Mia, i'll be assisting you throughout the day. Are you ready to leave? The car is waiting' She responds as i'm shoving my foot so hard into my shoe.
I grab my bag and meet her outside the door.
She's pretty, petite and very sophisticated looking. 'Cute headband' i tell her. 'Thank you' she scrunches her nose and we head to the elevator.
'So are you aware of the schedule for today' she raises her eyebrow at me waiting for a quick response.
'The photoshoot and the Elle video?' i respond as that was the only thing i looked at on the itinerary.
She nods, 'Yep, the photoshoot will probably take about an hour and a half and they will keep you in your looks for the video shooting afterwards. We planned a reservation for you guys to have lunch at a restaurant very close by so don't worry about that.' She smiles and ushers me into the car.

TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES LATER... and we are late. Of course, always me. We arrive and i'm immediately rushed to hair & makeup, i feel like Woody in that one Toy Story scene where he is being freshened up as i'm being pulled in two different directions.
I hear India's voice enter the room i'm in.
'India!' i shout startling my makeup artist who is trying to set my face.
'Ara- BELLAAA' she squeals coming closer. Her hair is beautifully braided framing her face. She's so perfect.
India and I continue to make conversation as my hair is about to be done.
'I got here four hours ago, feel bad for me' India sighs as she slouches in the couch next to me.
'Prayers. Prayers. Sorrows' i stammer and we both start laughing very loudly.
I get up and thank both the makeup and hair artist and head into the dressing room to get changed. A stunning black corset dress that hugs my breasts accompanied with necklaces laced with pearls. I love this look.
My stylist helps me feel more comfortable in the corset and we head out the door towards another door.

'Have fun, Arabella. Do. Not. Stress.' Rosalie squeezes my arm in comfort and brings me to another room. This room is filled with people, cameras and ah, Corey.

I say Hi to everyone as i make my way to this huge Parisian window with black framing.
'India. Corey. Over here darlings' the creative director of this photoshoot yells.
They both come over and Corey and I exchange a smile; nothing more. He starts to explain the position of us and what his specific vision is unloading a lot of pressure.
'Have fun' he says to try and relive the pressure, not doing so whatsoever.
I'm leant against the window with Corey next to me and India is in-front of us, positioned on the floor.
'Beautiful' Corey mutters.
'Hm?' i ask him to repeat as though i didn't hear him the first time, i did.
'You look beautiful' Corey says quietly pretending to not look at me.
'Thank you, you too' i respond.
'Enough talking darlings, Test shot.' The voice behind the camera demands.
He does look beautiful, a daring black suit, his hair is messy but in the perfect way. He has two silver rings on each hand. He is gorgeous. He is not mine.

We start engaging in our poses and praise starts to emerge; seems we are doing pretty well.
They take quite a few shots and then bring in a chair.
'Arabella, can you sit on this with your legs crossed looking towards India?' He asks dragging the chair towards me.
'Of course' i obey and do so. India and I share a laugh.
'Serious girls' The camera-man smiles and we try our best to stay focused.
'Corey, can you direct your attention to Arabella?' He asks pointing towards me.
Feeling his eyes on me is definitely a feeling. My heartbeat is going so quickly i'm scared people can hear it, the mere feeling of his eyes looking at me is doing this. Get over yourself Arabella.

Praise is thrown around as we all continue to pose.
'Second look' he announces.
Corey and I hold each one of India's hand to help her up off the floor. We all go change.
Rosalie, my stylist, changes me into a pale pink strapped dress that again hugs my breasts and curves, there are little sequin moments scattered on the dress paired with elegant jewellery. I look and in the mirror and turn to Rosalie.
'You're a fucking genius' I state turning back to the mirror.
She flicks her hair and we both laugh.
We go back into the open room.
The Director comes towards me and asks for some solo shots whilst the other two finish getting ready, i oblige and walk towards the white screen.
Arabella do not be awkward.

I wait for instructions on what to do but there is none.
'How do you want me?' i ask as he starts smiling.
'Darling, do anything.' he says and goes back behind the camera. I start to become quite nervous that's when i see Rosalie trying to make me laugh from behind the big light.
I ease myself into it and start posing.
The praise from the camera crew and Rosalie is helping a lot. I continue as India and Corey enter, India starts immediately cheering me up and Corey smiles as he watches me. I see India look up at him and then look at me.
'Join her!' The cameraman exclaims and they rush over to me.
'If you guys are okay with it, can we get a shot of both of you kissing Corey on either cheek?' He continues. We all look at each other and laugh, although Corey only looks at me.
Corey placed himself in the middle and crouches down, India and I both place our lips onto his cheeks as the camera's start to shutter. We take our faces away and laugh and the camera's start to shutter more, i go to wipe my lipstick off Corey's cheek when the director yells, 'Keep it' so i stop in my tracks and carry on posing.
We have such a good time, India requests for them to start playing Rihanna and we just start to mess about, we loved it.

The photo-shoot ends and we gather to look at some of the images, they look incredible.

We all get ushered to the video production room as we continue to laugh about the shoot.
We take our seats around a white table.
Commotion arrives and it's Arséma, i forgot that she was suppose to be here.
'I'm so sorry guys, there was a car accident so it took forever to get here' she tells the team.
She comes to us and we all get up and hug.
We converse with each other as they set up.
I feel important, such a odd feeling.

'Okay guys, we will start shooting, just be your wonderful selves. This is 'Most likely to..' so me or Darren that's just on my left, we will say a 'Who's most likely to..' and you guys just go along with whatever you feels good, chat, anything. Just have fun!'.

We all prepare ourselves.
'Rolling' is heard from the back of the room.
'Hi, Im India Amarteifio and i play 'Young Queen Charlotte' in 'Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story' She laughs and looks at me.
'I'm Arabella Edwards and i play 'Lady Evangeline''.
'Corey Mylchreest and i am 'King George'.
'Hi, i'm Arséma Thomas and i play 'Lady Danbury and this is-'
'Who's most likely to' we say in unison causing a whole lot of laughter.

[Whats that on your cheek Corey?]
He looks confused and then remembers and looks at me.
'Someone's lipstick from the photoshoot'
India and I side eye each other with me being the only one with red lipstick on.

[Okay, Who is most likely to fall asleep on set?]
We each have paddles with each of our faces on to signal our answer. We all hold up India's paddle.

The game continues into the following hour and finally finishes. Despite my anxiety about it, it was fun. Definitely going to have to get use to it.
I turn to Corey and rub the lipstick off his cheek as it bothered me the whole we was filming.
'Should've kept it there' he jokes as we all leave the room. Not fair.

:)
so sorry for the boring chapter
i promise i'll try harder with the next few ones, i don't particularly like talking about their work but i promise more corey and bel content is on its way :))