Lions of the Outlands

"Thanks for letting me stay in the lair everyone. It means a lot." Alexis says as she is laying in the lair with Fuli, Ono, and Beshte.

"No problem. Besides you're still hurt and this way you won't be out in the open." Beshte says.

"I'm not that badly- Ouch! Okay I take that back. Still pretty sore." Alexis says as she tries to stand before immediately regretting it and laying back down.

"You're gonna need to stay off that paw for a couple days Alexis. Let it heal." Ono says.

"I know I'm just not used to laying around so much." Alexis says.

"Hey guys. Guys!" Bunga shouts as he runs into the lair.

"You're back just in time. Ono and Fuli are about to race!" Beshte says.

"What? Again?" Bunga asks as Alexis nods.

"Affirmative. But this time I'm going to win." Ono says.

"You say that every time. Ready?" Fuli asks as she and Ono get into racing positions.

"Ready. Bunga?" Ono asks.

"Oh right. I'll be the ref! On your marks... Get set... Go! And they're off! It's Fuli in the lead!" Bunga shouts as Ono and Fuli start racing.

"I'm right on your tail Fuli!" Ono says as he is keeping up with Fuli.

"That's what you think. Huwezi!" Fuli shouts as she runs faster.

"And the winner is... Fuli!" Bunga shouts as Fuli wins the race.

"Nice race." Fuli says as Ono is panting.

"Try it again. You almost had her that time Ono." Alexis says.

"It was close wasn't it? Hmm." Ono says as he mumbles to himself.

"Drag? Slipstream? Wha'cha talking about Ono?" Bunga asks.

"I'm talking about winning!" Ono says excitedly.

*Timeskip*

"And here they come! Heading toward the finish. Fuli wins again!" Bunga says as Fuli and Ono are racing.

"Good race Ono! You almost got her that time!" Bunga says as Alexis looks around noticing Kion is no where around.

"Huh? Uh Bunga?" Alexis asks as Bunga looks at her.

"Yeah?" Bunga asks.

"Wasn't Kion with you this morning when you guys left?" Alexis asks.

"Oh Kion! That's right. Kion told me to tell everyone he's going to the Outlands with Jasiri. But he'll be right back." Bunga says.

"Why was Jasiri here?" Beshte asks as Alexis looks at Bunga.

"And why'd she take Kion to the Outlands?" Fuli asks.

"She wanted him to talk to some lions who live there." Bunga says.

"Don't look at me. I didn't know any other lions lived there but me." Alexis says as the others look at her.

"Lions in the Outlands?" Rafiki asks.

"Yeah I know. Weird right?" Bunga asks.

"No. No, no! They are not just any lions. They are the Outsiders!" Rafiki shouts in concern.

"Who?" Alexis asks as Rafiki looks at her.

"The Outsiders are a group of lions led by a lioness named Zira. Simba banished them from the Pride Lands before any of you were born. It is why Simba was unsure of Alexis staying here until she proved herself at the celebration." Rafiki says.