The Tree of Life

"Nearly there. Just around this lake." Alexis says as the group stops at a lake.

"I know... Finally. Anga? How long will it take to go around the lake?" Kion asks as Anga is flying.

"It's pretty big. Could take all night." Anga says.

"Ugh. Then let's get going." Kion says as the group gets to walking.

"Bunga what are you doing?" Alexis says as she sees Bunga sliding on the ice.

"This is great! Hoo-hoo-ha! C'mon out! The ice is fine!" Bunga says happily.

"I think Bunga's right. That looks like the fastest way to go. C'mon! Whoa..." Kion says as the group starts walking on the ice.

"Whoa it's slippery! And kind of fun." Makini says as Alexis hears cracking before noticing the ice is starting to crack.

"It's cracking!" Alexis shouts.

"Everyone run!" Kion shouts as everyone gets to land.

"Help! Help!" A voice shouts revealing to be Makini stranded on some ice.

"Anga can you reach her?" Kion asks as he looks at Anga.

"The wind from my wings might tip the ice she's standing on." Anga says as Alexis shifts to wolf form.

"I can get her. Makini just stay still. I'm coming!" Alexis says as she starts jumping from ice to ice while using her claws to dig in for grip.

"Makini!" Kion shouts as Makini falls into the water.

"Got ya!" Alexis says as she gets over to Makini and grabs her before making it back to the others safely.

"Thanks Alexis." Makini says.

"No problem. Though next time we have a choice of a dangerous route or the long way I vote for the long way." Alexis says.

"Makini... I think I need some Tuliza." Kion says as he grunts in pain from his scar.

"Sure Kion. Oh no my staff! It must have slipped off when I fell in the water!" Makini says as she realizes she dropped her staff.

"I don't see it. Must be under the ice." Anga says as she flies over the lake.

"So we don't have any Tuliza?" Kion asks.

"Sorry Kion." Makini says as she gives a sad look.

"It's okay. At least we're close to the last moja kwa moja stone. Right Anga?" Kion asks.

"Yep. Right over there." Anga says.

"Oh no!" Ono shouts as everyone looks at him.

"What is it Ono?" Alexis asks.

"I just realized. Without Makini's staff we can't bring the painting to life." Ono says.

"That means we won't be able to find the stone either." Alexis says in annoyance.

"But you remember Rafiki's map don't you Ono? If this is the last moja kwa moja stone then the Tree of Life must be nearby. Right Alexis?" Kion asks as he looks at Alexis.

"Well if my memory serves me there should be a mountain pass nearby and the Tree of Life should be just on the other side." Alexis says.

"She's right. I remember a mountain pass in the map." Ono says.

"Thanks Alexis Ono. Anga? Do you see a pass in the mountain?" Kion asks as Anga flies up.

"Let's see. Got it. This way." Anga says before landing by the group.