The Rise of Scar PT 2

"Kion I would really like to speak in private about something." Alexis says as she is sitting beside Kion in the lair.

"Lion Guard! Come! I have someone I want you to meet. This is my new apprentice. Makini! Makini this is the Lion Guard and their friend Alexis. And their Lair." A voice says revealing to be Rafiki with Makini.

"Hiya Makini!" Bunga says as everyone goes over and greets Makini.

"Hi Kion. And wow! It's so fantastic to meet the rest of you! I mean obviously I've seen you all before while you're going around the Pride Lands. Being all strong and brave. And fast. And keenest of sight!" Makini says as Alexis watches her excitedly talk with the Lion Guard.

"So Rafiki why are you taking on an apprentice? Are you okay?" Beshte asks.

"Yes Beshte. Yes. I am fine. You see when Makini was born the Lions of the Past told me that she would be the one to continue my role in the Circle of Life. And now that the stripes have appeared on her face it is time for Makini to begin her training!" Rafiki says as Makini notices the paintings on the wall.

"Rafiki? Did you do all of those paintings?" Makini asks excitedly.

"Only some. Most were done by those who came before me. And someday it will be your turn to paint them!" Rafiki says.

"Okay..." Makini says.

"Kion can you assemble the Royal Family on Pride Rock for Makini's formal introduction?" Rafiki asks as he looks at Kion.

"Sure Rafiki. I'll make sure we're all there. Alexis didn't you wanna talk about something? I can speak before I go." Kion says as he looks at Alexis.

"No, no.. It's okay. This is more important. Some other time. Besides I'm sure you're tired from patrolling today. I'm gonna head back home. I'll see you later Kion." Alexis says as she runs off.

*Timeskip*

"Oh. Why can't I just get the courage and say it? Rafiki can't be wrong about how Kion and the others will react. Can he? Oh who am I fooling? Of course he could be wrong. Some excuse for a wolf I am. Wolves are supposed to brave and fearless yet I'm act like a mouse afraid to say something. Oh well.. Maybe one day they can know." Alexis says sadly as she is walking back to the Outlands before stopping upon smelling a scent nearby.

"Huh? What the.." Alexis asks as she smells the scent more.

"That smells like Janja and his hyenas but the scent is too fresh to be from this morning. Oh no. Kiara and Makini were here too. Smells like Kiara is headed in the same direction with Janja. I better go check it out. Lion Guard member or not I won't stand by and do nothing." Alexis says as she continues tracking the scent.

*Timeskip*

As Alexis gets to where Janja and his hyenas are she spots them throw Kiara among the geysers.

"Janja let Kiara go!" Alexis says angrily as she goes to where Janja and his clan can see her.

"Oh not you again! Where's Kion?" Janja asks in annoyance.

"Not here. I came on my own. Let her go at once!" Alexis says fearlessly as she growls.

"Boy. For a wolf and lion creature you certainly don't give up do you?" Janja asks as he growls.

"You got that right. I may be alone but that won't stop me. Imara mwitu!" Alexis says she shifts to wolf form and tackles Chungu.

"Alexis!? What the-!?" Kiara says in surprise as she sees Alexis as a wolf.

"Don't worry Kiara. I'll get you out! Eventually!" Alexis says as she is fighting with with the hyenas.

*Timeskip*